Greetings, Blue Lock.

In only a span of 1 week and 3 days, Y/n learnt about football. The rules, players, basics, and some tricks. She got in contact with Jinpachi Ego, informing him about her belongings since she was aware of the no electronics policy there. He agreed on letting Bibi roam freely as long as she doesn't disturb or distract the players.

On the same day, she got Kyojuro to get her a binder while she went to a salon to get her hair cut into a wolfcut. Kyojuro wouldn't stop bombarding her with questions, mostly about the mission *cough* boys *cough* . She's sent her belongings like weapons, her own shampoos and everything to Blue Lock, although she had to pay a few extra money, 1 million, to get it there because that was also part of their rules.

2 weeks later (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

'Man you look so hot right now pookiebear 😳' "Thanks for the boost of confidence I guess" Y/n stood in front of her mirror, wearing her hair up into a half bun. The binder she wore made her look like an actual guy plus the light make up she had to put on. "Can't believe I have to wear make up for this shit though" she looked at herself with annoyance.

Taking the train was the easy part, but socializing was not. She was pretty grateful for Bibi since she does all the talking for her. Now she's just sleeping in the train, listening to music with Bibi on her lap, producing something looks like a voice changer.

Meanwhile (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

"We'll now begin the second selection." Ego appeared on the television screen and went on a blabbering about football stuff for almost 15 minutes before he was interrupted by Anri, his assistant. "Ego, sh- I mean he, should arrive soon" she cleared her throat when she made the mistake.

The man only nodded to her statement and continued on his speech. Anri, being his assistant, knew what he meant by his gesture. 'Looks like I'll be fetching her huh' she mentally sighed, leaving Ego's office.

'Did I hear right? Blue Lock's accepting another player? But it's already the second selection so why now??' a raven haired boy thought. "Did you guys hear what Miss Anri said?" he turned to Bachira and the others. This soon spread throughout the room and the others started talking amongst themselves, ignoring Ego's long speech. Ego being Ego, noticed this behavior of theirs.

With a huge sigh, he said, "You all probably heard Anri, there will be an additional player". Murmurs can be heard from all over. "New player?" "Why now?" "I wonder if he's strong" "There's already a lot of strong players, I don't want another one!"

Now back to our beloved Y/n o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

"Beep beep! Wake up mum, we're here!" Bibi shook the sleeping girl. 'WOMAN WAKE UP 👹' "Yep I'm up." she grumbled, as if she didn't just get jump scared by that demon of hers. He always does that to her whenever she doesn't want to wake up. He'd enter her dreams and scare her to wake her up. "I received a message from Miss Anri Teieri, would you like to read it mum?"

She nodded before Bibi displayed the message on a random surface after they got off the train. "Looks like she's waiting for me outside.. C'mon Bibi" I mumbled, turning off the music. Finally getting outside, she stretched her legs while Bibi searched for Anri's car and within 30 seconds, she found it, dragging Y/n to the car. 'Sleep and I'll enter your dreams again 😈'

Y/n got into the backseat of the car and Bibi got in after her. "You must be Rengoku?" Anri looked at the rearview mirror with a smile plastered on her lips. "Y/n is fine" I nodded in acknowledgement, "Thanks for going out of your way to fetch me, Miss Anri" "Oh no worries, after all I'm glad you decided to take on the mission for us so thank you too Y/n!" the mentioned girl only hummed at Anri's words, seconds before she dozed off to asleep again.

15 minutes later. "Y/n.. We've arrived" the woman gently shook Y/n's legs from the front seat. "I know, let's go" she forced herself to wake up and get off the car. Anri would tell her information and details about Blue Lock as they walked. She had to take Bibi away before Y/n can actually enter the building to have access to the rest of the interior, since she had to change.

She then led Y/n to a hallway and told her to stay there until Ego announces her arrival. Soon after, she went off to his office to inform him again that the additional player has indeed arrived. And his voice once again echoed the room.

"As you unpolished gems know, there has been an additional player, much to my dismay" he started. 'GIRL HE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL WE'RE EVEN TAKING THIS MISSION 🙄' "Shut your mouth for real this time bro, please mans" 'Alright alright, can't get distracted 😔' Grabbing the voice changer Bibi produced, she tied it around her neck, testing it and scaring herself in the process.

"Step inside, Rengoku Y/n." Finally, she heard her name after 3 minutes of introducing her. She sighed, with her usual blank face as the automatic door slid open. Slowly taking confident steps, she revealed her figure to hundreds of boys.

"Greetings, Blue Lock."

(905 words)
(Published : 25th of November, 2023)