To The City

Watching Yuki's body disappear into ashes, Y/n held her head in her arms, gently caressing her. Time passed by slowly as Yuki burned away, Y/n sighed and stood up, brushing any left over dust on her.

That's when she remembered about the other players. She sighed even more and went out of the room. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" Isagi of course was the first to notice her, with Bachira following behind.

"Isagi, do you know how stupid you are?" she bonked his head with the fine half of her polearm. "Right, it's broken..." she mumbled, passing the fine and broken halves to Bibi, sending her a signal to go back to the Rengoku estate.

"Ow- sorry, it was just too much to process" He chuckled. "That's no excuse, when faced with danger one should evacuate immediately" "I'm sorry okay?? And you also have some explaining to do anyways so we're even" He shrugged.

Just when Bachira, standing behind Isagi, was about to speak, Y/n fell down. "Y/n?!" 'Crap.. I lost too much blood' though she accepted it and laid there motionless. "Shit, she's losing blood, we gotta get her to the infirmary"

"No need to fear, for I am here!!" a familiar loud voice could be heard throughout the hallway. Kyojuro arrived just right on time. He noticed his sister on the ground with puddles of blood surrounding her, his smile seem to have faded ever so slightly.

He reassured everyone in the hallway while carrying Y/n up, "Took you a while you idiot of a brother" she whispered. "..I have no excuse for this!" he chuckled, even though it hurts him to see his sister so weak. Feeling the comfort of her brother, Y/n fell asleep, instead of fainting.

2 Days later (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

Light shone through the room as thin and thick beams, waking up a ravenette in slumber. 'Where am I? What happened?' her eye tried darting around the room but all she could see was the white ceiling.

'Right, I defeated Yuki and passed out after...' Y/n struggled to get up. When she did, the first thing she notices is a sleeping Kyojuro, with his head on the bed she's on. 'Sorry I worried you, Kyo..' her hand reached out, gently patting Kyojuro's head.

Kyojuro immediately woke up from the physical touch, smiling upon seeing Y/n awake. "Good morning little miss princess!!" he exclaimed. "You know I'm far from a princess, call me a knight instead" she smirked.

Her smirk soon disappeared into a blank expression, "How long was I out? What happened at Blue Lock?" "You were out for 2 days; the near death player was saved fortunately, no one else was severely injured other than you" he gave her a thumbs up, getting up from the chair.

"Aoi said you can leave once you think you can walk, meet me when you're leaving!" He patted her head before leaving with his usual smile. 'Demon, you there?' No response was heard from the spirit within her. 'Seems he's asleep, it's a pain to possess me after all' she quietly chuckled.

The girl slowly but steadily got off the bed when she noticed a mirror nearby. She'd stand in front of the mirror and check her now scarred body. 'The scars, they're at the exact same place as his! Besides the eye.. Then does that mean.. he gets hurt whenever I do?'

Y/n frowned upon the possibility, that was when she received a message from someone on her phone.

Vector (Eggo)

Thought ur one of the
strongest
Guess not huh

Stfu what do u want egghead
I js recovered, be glad I
saved ur little players
On god

Yh yh
Either ways, I'm js here to say
that u kids will get some
days off since the place was
basically wrecked

Alr great

You better pay up for
the damages child

Ugh wtv, ask Kyo
Nvm u don't hv his number
I'll pay when we get back

I'll be off then

Also I gave some of the players
ur phone number
(Delivered)

Thinking about what Kyojuro said, Y/n warmed up for a bit before walking out of the room. 'Right, I'm at the Butterfly estate, best I go thank Aoi and Kanao before checking up with Shino..' she mentally sighed, thinking about the horrible medicine she's about to drink.

Once she finally left the estate, she went straight back to her brother's estate. "God that meds sucked-" feeling like she'd gag, due to the leftover taste still in her mouth. 'Come to think of it, my polearm broke.. I don't wanna go to the blacksmiths village' she irked at the thought of the whole process just to get a new polearm.

Upon arriving at the destination, Y/n finds herself wander into the backyard, following the sounds of swords clashing. Unfortunately she couldn't see what was going on due to the speed of the fight. "Oh! Y/n, welcome back!!" Kyojuro waved at her after backing away from the other person.

Right when the fight was paused, she immediately regretted her decision on coming to the backyard. There he was, Uzui Tengen. She cringed at the sight and before Uzui could say anything,"Polearm's in the living room table, have fun in the city!" Kyojuro waved again, dashing at Uzui.

"Wha- HEY I COULDN'T EVEN GET A HI IN?!!" the guy yelled, backing away from the surprise attack. "Thanks Kyo, I'll see you in I don't know" "HAVE FUN Y/N" both of them yelled. Y/n never felt so grateful in her life, being able to get out of there without being pestered by the sound hashira.

She retrieved her polearm and changed out of her {hospital} clothes, tied her hair, grabbed her polearm and went straight out to the train station. Little did she know, her phone she kept in her bag was vibrating non-stop.

Mental Asylum

xxx-xxx-xxxx has added you
into group chat

xxx-xxx-xxxx
That better be the
right number dude..

xxx-xxx-xxxx
no worries!!
I got his number when
we first met anyways 😋

'Why is my phone vibrating so damn much?? I ain't go no friends'

(1043 words)
(Published: 25th of February, 2024)