A promise made

"-/N! Y/N WAKE UP KID!!"

"..D-demon?"

"Finally... you almost scared my dead soul out of you" she can hear how shaken his voice is as he hugged her tightly. "What-" her throat felt dry as she muttered out, "What happened? Where were you?" Y/n hesitated but still wrapped her hands around his arm around her shoulder. 

Then, she remembered what was going on before she passed out. "Tanjiro!" he sighed, trying his best to heal her wound from the blow earlier. "That kid's alright, for now

"So where were you?"

"Doing some family business...?"

"What's with the question?"

"Doesn't matter-"

"Would you like to know my name, Y/n?" the question shocked Y/n enough for her to gape, she shook off the feeling, answering an immediate yes. "But once you know, there's no turning back" resulting in her getting confused, before wording her little hypothesis. 

"You're saying, it works like Muzan?" He nodded, "I suppose so, except you won't need to eat humans to survive" now that was a huge discovery for her. "Bare this in mind however, we will merge. You'll get my memories, powers, skills, some visible features of me and.."

"I will disappear." another wave of shock hits her, but before she could take her answer back no words were spoken by her. It was like something's forbidding her from speaking, she desperately tried, she really did. Sadly, nothing came out. 

"Y/n from the day I found you I knew our encounter was brought by fate, even though it wasn't like of me to save someone let alone a child

He smiled, not warm or gentle but cheerful and proud, "No take backsies" The poor girl could feel tears gathering up in her eyes. 

"You're a good kid, y'know?" the panicked girl shook her head, as if begging him to stop. 

She never viewed him as a horrid creature or a demon even though she called him one, she never intended to hurt him if she ever did. After all, hyacinths would never make it once you leave them alone. 

Kyojuro was there whenever she needed it, that's true. It doesn't matter for this demon she speaks of, knows her like he's part of herself. Who wouldn't if you had lived in her consciousness for more than 7 years. 

"Wait- don't!" she held onto him tighter, not wanting to see him disappear. Memories flashed by like lighting, tears had flown, staining her beautiful face. "Smile kid, don't hold yourself back anymore" he leaned towards her, pressing his forehead against hers.

He pointed to himself as he quickly pulled away, "Name's Vazrith"

"Demon of shadow and bloodmetal" a line of bright light was seen on his neck, cutting it in half. His smile blinded by the formed light. 

"VAZRITH"

A pair of now heterochromia eyes shot open, immediately sensing her body moving around. She was being carried like a sack of potatoes, not by her brother or Uzui, but by an unfamiliar face. His figure was weird, so thin you could see his rib cages and almost spine. 

Knowing he was a threat, Y/n pushed herself away from him, causing him to stumble. "Ah you're awake, kid." "You're a good kid, y'know