Back With The Gang

"TRAITOR OF DEMONS"

Both of the Uppermoon 6 attacked her at once, "YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN" the male yelled. "You must be Gyutaro," she chuckled, blocking off all attacks, "And you must be Daki" she used her blade to point at the female on the roof.

Her attention was divided, making Gyutaro see an opening for an attack. "Shadow: Pierce" a black ash emerged from his shadow, piercing him in the stomach. "Shadow: Encasement" the pierce formed into a box, trapping him inside.

The same command was made for Daki, trapping her in, separated from her brother. Y/n sighed, taking a seat in front of Gyutaro. "Sorry" she simply said, looking the demon straight in his eyes. "Fuck are you apologizing for?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure you had connections with Vazrith" binding Daki, she moved her into the same encasement with Gyutaro. "Siblings should stay together," she smiled, as her hands entered the encasement just to pat their heads.

"..Then I'm sorry too"

"??"

"I took you away from your brother" she was recalled when she was being dragged around like a sack of potatoes. "That's fine, Kyo trusts me on my own" the girl shrugged, entering the encasement herself. "You sure you wanna be in here?"

She ignored the question and sat next to Daki, "You have pretty colored hair" she smiled at her. It took a while for Daki to reply since she was conflicted on whether she should kill Y/n. "So do you.." they conversed for a while, before Y/n sensed that the older males are approaching and the youngers' consciousness are coming back.

She stood up and called off the encasement. "I bid you two good luck and farewell, I can't bring myself to kill you so I'll let the others decide on what to do with you" she smiled at them before disappearing to a nearby roof that hasn't yet to collapse.

Y/n only stood as the fight commenced, 'They're just children...' She knew who they are. The memories she inherited shows they're just siblings, mistreated by this cruel world. She decided to leave a message for Kyojuro and abandon this side mission of hers.

In another place ...✍(◔◡◔)

"I found some valuable information for you, my lord"

"Make it worth the time, I'm a busy man Kokushibo"

"Yes sir, he's back"

Shattering of glasses could be heard within the room, "I see, good job"

Back to our Y/n \(@^0^@)/

Entering the blue lock facility, she was met by... Silence. She 'borrowed' Anri's personal bathroom, not to patch up, but to check if her binder was okay.

After making sure it's fine, the lass made her way to the cafeteria, failing to notice the blood on her clothing and the wounds surrounding her body.

Ignoring the stares she received for her current appearance, she got her much desired food at plopped down at an empty seat. "Rough night?" looking towards the familiar voice, she quietly laughed.

"How did I always end up next to you, Hyoma?" she covered her mouth, as she was smiling and giggling like an idiot. Her voice was low and quiet, making Chigiri caught the hint that she didn't have her voice changer with her.

Chigiri was about to look away when he noticed the wounds all over her. "Y/n.. We gotta patch you up-!"

"Can I eat first at least? I fought on an empty stomach.." she groaned, grabbing her tray with her when Chigiri dragged her out. On the way to the infirmary, they bumped into Kurona, who immediately got concerned for our Y/n since he knew what was going on.