Here we go again..

And here she is, back at Blue Lock. Thanks to her getting injured during the Mugen Train mission, Ego gave her personal trainings. Wondering what it is?

"THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE YOU BITCH" Y/n yelled at the monitor that's displaying Ego's face. Players like Kurona and a wavy black haired boy were watching her run on the treadmill on the highest speed possible. Kurona was quietly cheering her on though, 'God bless you Ranze'

Ego only laughed at her suffering, it's been approximately 3 hours since she's been running. "It's your fault Blue Lock was damaged and that you got injured, think of this as your atonement for another hour" she mentally cursed his next generations then and there..

Another hour? Nah he lied, it went on for another 2 hours. It's 3.15 pm right now. Reo came to check up on her since he was worried about her condition, he ended up joining Kurona on the sidelines supporting her. 'this FUCKWARD and honestly, thank god I managed to find my voice changer..'

The treadmill was suddenly put in a halt, causing Y/n make out an "Eh?" and fell on the treadmill. Her head was spinning like crazy, she was panting so fast too. Kurona quickly gave her a water bottle to which she thanked him for.

She sat up immediately and drank the water, 'It feels like I'm dying of thirst.' she let out a huge breath of sigh. "I couldn't find your bottle N/n so you're drinking mine right now" Kurona squat down next to her. "It's fine Ranze, thanks a lot" she handed his bottle back.

Her punishment was finally over! Yay! "I'm starving..." she laid down on the cool ground. If she could take her shirt off she would, too bad she's a girl in a facility full of boys. "Huh? Y/n, you alright??" Isagi walked into the gym room just then.

"I was tortured as a punishment."

"In other words, he's been running at top speed for about-" Kurona looked at Y/n, as if he was asking a how long it's been, she put up her hand, showing all her fingers. "-5 hours" he continued. "Come to my office tiny Rengoku... there's a gift for you from someone" Ego's ugly voice was heard through the speakers.

Y/n was still on the ground, its obvious that she doesn't want to move. No one thought that she could anyways, since she's been running for hours. She still got up anyways, surprising the small crowd around her. "You're an asshole" "Congrats, you catch on fast"

Arriving in front of his office, Y/n kicked down the door, not giving it a chance to slide open. "Huh? Who's this scrawny kid?" A tall beefy man turned to the door. "He looks like a girl but not in a cute way.." A rainbow haired guy came up to her, checking her up and down.

"What is the meaning of this?" she irked, clearly understanding both of them. "Don't mind them for now, there's your stupidly dangerous gift." he pointed to a huge rectangle gift, wrapped neatly in [f/c] wrapping paper.

She tore the gift wrap away like it was a demon, but when she saw what was under the layers of wrapping, her eyes shined and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Ego... Did the master put you up to this?" she turned to Ego with that exact expression.

The girl was holding onto a brand new spear, as well as a nichirin blade of her own. "That is of course a new one cuz you broke yours, the other thing is from your master" he then pointed to another gift behind a French looking boy.

The rainbow haired boy was called Pablo, which she learnt from the conversation the 5 other strangers were having. 'So there's Pablo, Silva, Leonardo, Luna and Julian, what names..' for some reason, her face kept that smile from earlier and she caught a glimpse of Pablo's gaze on her.

More like she sensed it and looked at his direction. The guy didn't look away instead he mouthed to her, "Smile more, you look cute" earning himself a blank stare. y/n went ahead to the gift behind Loki. "I'll open this in my room"

Happily skipping back to her room, Y/n realized that she missed a critical information. 'The convo those 5 just had included my name, considering it's soccer I'm assuming I'll be up against them soon?' she sighed, entering her own room.

Bibi immediately flew over to help with her things, "Beep, beep! Are these new?" she transformed herself into a chibi animatronic. She carried Y/n's new gifts to the bed and gently placed it down.

"Yeah, help me open the last gift will you? I'm gonna go get myself some food" she patted Bibi's head, putting slight pressure on her head, making the small robot bounce. "As you wish!" they exchanged smiles.

When she got her hands on lunch, even though its almost 4.30 something pm. "Fuck this mission..." she grumbled, taking a huge bite of her food. "You alright princess?" a strand of pink hair can be seen in front of Y/n's eyes.

She looked up to see Chigiri staring down at her and she shook her head. "So a little birdie told me you were punished" he chuckled, taking a seat next to her with his drink in hand. "Yeah, it was 5 hours of hell" Y/n poked around with her food, getting nagged by Chigiri about it.

The pretty boy decided to let her off after seeing how tired she is. She's not, she's just making it look like she is, what an actor. "Do you wanna practice together later?" Chigiri looked at her with shocked eyes, "Aren't you a literal newbie?"

"Doesn't matter, I'm ranked S for a reason so do you want to test me or not?"

"You're up princess"

"You're the princess here with that luxurious looking hair"

"Oh I'm flattered"

"I'll see you this evening then" he said, sending her a quick wink.

(996 words)
(Published: 21st of March, 2024)
(Edited: 2nd of April, 2024)