Sleep well, my dear

"God you look so pretty from this angle my angel~!" Yuki cooed. "Don't you dare call me that-" her words were soon followed by an ear piercing scream. She was too slow to block the ice sword.

No.. one half of her polearm was broken by the ice sword, leaving her vulnerable due to the other half blocking the ice shard. "Y/N!" Isagi called out. "GET OUT OF HERE, FUCKING EVACUATE ALREADY YOU DUMBFUCKS." she'd yell, blocking off all the attacks from hitting her and anyone still within the room.

'There's no way for Ego to tell these idiots to evacuate!-' Y/n gritted her teeth, dodging a close call. Her eyes scanned the whole room, 1 near death player, a few injured players, broken TV, ice shards and cold mists everywhere.

"God, it hurts..!" 'The blow form earlier is doing no good for me, my eye's bleeding out.. I can't see clearly, I'm losing a huge amount of blood' Y/n kept cursing under her breath, attacking and defending herself the best she can. "There's no way she's a lower moon, her power alone is enough to replace an upper moon-!"

After a good 15 minutes, everyone finally evacuated. Bibi had to drag the unconscious player out, while the others warned each other and got out. 'Fucking finally' she thought, "Hey, can you hold her off for a while?" 'Is THE Rengoku Y/n asking ME for help?? 😱' "It's not time for shits and giggles demon, I losing conscious right now!" 'Fine fine but it comes with a price, remember that' "Shut the hell up and help me already"

Yuki swung her sword once more with Y/n barely dodging it, "Hehh, you look nice down there too!!" she exclaimed, "My sweet sweet angel~!!" Y/n paused in her steps before slashing her chest, where the seal was imprinted on, emitting black gas. "Didn't she say to not call her that? You lowly demon."

Y/n's voice was followed by an echo, of a voice that resembles that of a man. She looked up directly into Yuki's eyes, if looks could kill, she'd be dead. "M-magenta greenish eyes.. And that voice! You're-" Yuki was immediately cut off by an attack from <Y/n>. "Now now, be a dear and don't reveal me so fast" <Y/n> smiled, continuing her attacks one after another with no rests.

She was overpowered by the being that was possessing Y/n, a field of red lilies were made, fully covering the floor, blocking the effects of her icy mist. Their fight went on for a long time, 'There's no way this is the Y/n I fought, where did my weak little Y/n go?!!' Yuki thought as her expression changed from shock to anger.

In another place ผ(•̀_•́ผ)
Y/n's Pov

'Huh?.. Where is this? Where am I?' I woke up somewhere, with objects floating around me. I looked around with tired eyes, 'Wait- I can see through both eyes?!' I looked at my hands in shock. That made me look down meaning I saw the rest of my body, I was not myself. I mean I am but this is most definitely not my body!?

"Is this.. my consciousness?" I wanted to look in a mirror and by chance one floated right past me. Thanks to that I was able to take a glimpse of my current self. 'Magenta and greenish eyes, Dark teal hair and scars... all over this body' "Is this his body? Within my consciousness, only he's inside.. I never thought he'd have so many scars" I felt bad then and there.

Minutes passed and I felt like I was mentally healing, I was in disbelief that the one I'm fighting right now is her.. Why did this happen? How did this happen? How does one just casually comes across a demon king and obeyed him right away? She hates Muzan. >"N/n, there you are my love!!" < memories of her still haunts me till this day..

'Y/n are you good to switch in? She's already weakened a whole lot' Right now's not the time, she's an enemy now, lives are at stake. From now on I'll take them down, no matter who they are... But, did she really become a demon voluntarily? "Yeah, I'm good"

Narrator Pov

The endless clashes were still going on in the real world, Y/n herself was brought back in an instant. In front of her was a weakened Yuki, looking at her in fear. It pained Y/n to see someone so dear to her in such a state, but at the same time, it felt so... refreshing. Instead of feeling sad, Y/n felt superior.

In a response to that feeling, she smiled, a crazed smile. Seeing this as an opportunity, Yuki charged in yelling loudly. "Sorry Yuki, but this is my victory." Y/n calmly said, "Water breathing: Eleventh form: Dead Calm." the form caused the ice sword to break once it came close to Y/n.

Then, realization hits Yuki, there's no way she could win this fight, not when she's in this state of inferiority. She immediately tried to escape by disappearing within her mist, but to no avail since the red glaze lilies were still in effect. At the same time, Dead Calm had also erased something from Yuki.

It was like the old Yuki came back all of a sudden, tears formed as time felt like it had stopped. Y/n's smiled dropped to a soft, small smile, looking at Yuki with a gentle expression, "Welcome back" she whispered. "How did you know?.. Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry" Yuki broke down into tears, releasing her sword and got down on her knees, crying her heart out.

"You hated Muzan so much, I can't imagine you just voluntarily obeying him" Y/n chuckled, "But I can't let you live either" she'd pat the crying girl's head. Y/n imagined that Yuki wouldn't accept that and attempt to run away again. "...I understand, you're a slayer now, do what you need" she smiled at her.

Y/n returned her smile, "I'll see you later then?" Yuki nodded. "Water breathing: Fifth form: Blessed Rain After The Drought" she whispered, successfully decapitating her old lover. Yuki closed her eyes, smiling as she's glad that Y/n was the one who took her life instead.

"Good night, Y/n"

"Good night, Yuki"

(1046 words)
(Published: 22nd of February, 2024)