How worrisome

Y/n was in the bathroom washing her face when someone approached her. "Good morning princess" Chigiri waved at her, "Surprisingly pleasant morning isn't it?" she replied, drying her face with a towel. He noticed her hair still wet, therefore offering to dry it for her. 

The match last night surprised Chigiri a lot, even now he doesn't believe it. He had lost 2 - 5 against the girl before him. 'And she never touched a ball a week before Blue Lock?? No it's not that...' He mentally sighed.

'Skills don't apply or matter in her case, her overall stats easily overpowers mine in general... Especially her speed and strength' "What's going on in your pretty head, Hyoma?" she smiled, looking at him through the mirror in front of them. "Nothing, but you wanna know something?"

They started talking about Chigiri's school life but mostly gossiping about the girls and guys from his school really. "He even confessed to me even though he knew I wasn't a girl and that I didn't like him" he complained, drying her hair as he offered. 

Y/n only sighed at the information, seemingly disappointed. Who wouldn't be? "Boys these days sure are desperate" To which chigiri replied, "Right? You have no idea the amount of dramas I've caused involving relationships" he sighed too, wrapping his arms around her shoulder once he's done. 

She laughed and just patted his head, "Guess this prison's saved your life multiple times eh?" Chigiri grumbled out an, "..Unfortunately" A new presence decided to join their conversation when he entered the bathroom. Luckily Y/n already had her binder under her uniform. 

"Y/n, Chigiri! Good morning" Isagi cheerfully smiled, acting like a sunshine towards an eclipse and a moon. "Morning to you too Isagi" "Yeah good morning Mr Slursagi" Chigiri said with a look of sass. "Slur-who now?

He smirked upon the question and Isagi was practically begging him through eye contact to not say anything. "Righttt I haven't told you about this yet, have I prince Charming?" he turned his attention to Y/n. "No you haven't, why?" ....Y/n.exe was not found. "He WHAT??

"I KNOW" Chigiri had told her the whole story, which he heard from Nagi. "Nagi never told me about this!" both gossipers were laughing non-stop. "H-hey, it wasn't on purpose!" the blueberry boy squatted down with his hands covering his face. 

Chigiri and Isagi started a small argument, entertaining the girl watching them and it wasn't long till Y/n was called to Ego's office. 

"..."

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE EGO??" anger and annoyance can be heard from the girl's voice, "CAN'T I BE WITHIN AT LEAST 10 METER RADIUS OF YOUR EXISTANCE WOMAN?!" "NO YOU GRANDPA LOOKING ASS BITCH GO KILL YOURSELF

It was a peaceful morning, this man had apparently barged into the Blue Lock facility to Ego's office in order to find a certain someone. Ego sighed at her behavior while her older brother was holding her back from escaping, "Now now Y/n, no need to be so hosti-

She cuts him off by throwing any objects she can get her hands on at the sound hashira, Uzui Tengen. "A MISSION" that managed to made her pause. "WE'RE HERE CUZ OF A MISSION, GOD STOP THROWING SHIT AT ME