Love getting spoiled by a mommy

"We meet again, child" Freya looked down upon Y/n's distorted body. Thankfully, her face was clear enough for her to speak, "Freya, wasn't it?" she tiled her head with a look of hostility. Freya only smiled at her reaction, as if it happens on a daily basis.

She nodded, as an answer to Y/n short question. "Are you curious? About what we are?" she lowered herself to Y/n's ground level, before the dream was interrupted by beams of light. "Freya we need to leave!!" the same guy from last time came to get her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sunlight shot into the bedroom of an apartment, directly onto a ravenette's face. 'Stupid sun...' she thought, grumpily fluttered her eyes open. "Good morning pretty" a voice whispered behind her. 'Where am I? Right.. I'm over at Nagi's'

"This is not fan service" she pushed his head away, trying to get up. She failed though, since Nagi had his arms around her, his head completely mushed against her chest. 'These bitches...' she mentally face slammed into a brick wall. "Sorry, had to wake you up since you felt dead

Turns out he opened the blinds to let the sun in, hoping to wake the girl up by heat temperature. "I understand, I had a weird dream so" 'More like a meeting between a universal being and a mere human that woman was HUGE' she deadpanned. "Close the blinds Reo..." Nagi mumbled, turning away from the beams of heat source.

Y/n decided to just lay back down when the two started to argue, well only Reo's arguing since Nagi was too tired to reply in full sentences. 'She said before she was related to that demon, and just lately he's been missing from my consciousness...' she breathed out a sigh, placing her hand on Nagi's head and started playing with his hair while in deep thoughts.

Her thinking was disrupted by a phone call coming from her phone. "Want me to pick it up?" Reo asked, to which she shook her head. "I don't feel like doing anything today" she sighed, closing her eyes again. "Hey now, don't go back to sleep when we can go shopping

The girl shot open her eyes with shines of excitement, "Come to think of it I just got my salary!" She exclaimed, getting up before she was pulled down by one and only Nagi, again. "Mm, can't we sleep in for today?.." "So you're saying you don't wanna play games?

He got up immediately, getting into the bathroom to get ready. "We're so smart" the remaining two fist bumped each other. Since Nagi basically lives alone, Reo and Y/n had some of their stuffs at his, like clothes, books, accessories etc.

While changing, Y/n dove into deep thoughts again. 'The whole battle between two demons sure had taken a toll on me' she check herself in the mirror, her toned body now had scars all over. that was when she had a small flash back. 

FLASHBACK TIME ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

"Bloodmetal breathing: ninth form: The End"

"Bloodmetal breathing: second form: Thousand Needles"

END OF FLASHBACK (ノへ ̄、)

'Bloodmetal breathing?? Derived from water breathing perhaps..' she's never got scars or wounds before while fighting demons, so having it now makes her feel weird. 'I lowkey look hot though' a smile crept onto her face. 

When she was checking out her scars, the two boys were watching her the whole time. Not that they've seen her shirtless before, its just that one couldn't give a shit and the other doesn't mind at all. "Woman we don't have all day, I've also invited Chigiri

Y/n grunted in response, checking Nagi's wardrobe for her clothes. Unfortunately she's decided on wearing feminine clothes, she's already got a skirt on but nothing in her part of the wardrobe fits her taste right now. 

"I said I invited Chigiri and you're going feminine style today?" Reo rasied an eyebrow at the girls outfit choices. "I can just say that I'm Y/n twin sister and make up a random name" she shrugged, "Or she can just reveal that she a girl all this time" Nagi continued. 

The purplenette and the ravenette was quick to say no to his idea, resulting in his sulking. "Actually what's wrong with one more person knowing your actual gender?" Reo said, crossing his arms like he's getting tired of waiting for Y/n to dress up.

The question made Y/n think for a while, doesn't mean she stopped moving though. She decided to just borrow one of Nagi's clothes. "Maybe it's not so bad, but if one word gets out I'm killing him." she turned to both males to show them her final fit. 

"Do you have to wear my hoodie? You could've chose Reo's" Nagi got up for his bed, walking towards the girl. "Reo wears expensive stuffs, I don't like them plus some of them are uncomfortable.. don't even know how one puts up with that" "Hey!"

The trio finally went out, meeting up with Chigiri in front of a café. "So you're telling me, not only you're a hashira you're also a girl?" he asked with narrowed eyes, judging Y/n up and down. "Yes" they nodded. 

Luckily he accepted the fact, Y/n's got the feeling that he was glad to know though. The shopping sprees are proves of that, "Hey Y/n, can I have a credit card?" Nagi tugged on the girl's sleeve. "What for?" "Game store" "Alright"

"Y/n, look! There's new clothes from [brand name]"

"I didn't know you were into those Chigiri"

"So can I-"

"Take what you need

"Y/n, can I also-"

"You can afford your own stuffs Reo don't be a baby"

"Damn it"

"I feel like a mom thanks to you three..."

(945 words)
(Published: 16th of March 2024)