An Enemy, A Once Lover..

"Thanks for training with me, Miss Y/n" Niko slightly bowed down. "Just Y/n is fine, it's only a 3 years age gap anyways" 'Just a 3 year age gap? 🤨🤨' ignoring that voice, she'd pat his head, her eyes shining upon feeling the fluffiness of his hair. Unfortunately for her, she had to keep her hands to herself, not in a weird way. Her interactions with Niko was questionable, she had fun but sometimes, she doesn't understand what he said. She pushed it aside however, making up an excuse of her being tired.

Meanwhile (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

3 out of 4 of her teammates were slightly panicking, why? She was missing of course. "W-Where could she be?? We searched almost every where and- and-" Tokimitsu was panicking as usual but this time, a bit more. "Calm downn, she'll survive on her own! Plus she can't leave the facility anyways" Bachira would just pat his shoulder in 'attempts' to calm the panicking boy down. "But don't forget, we have to study for English" Aryu popped up behind the two.

"But I'm fluent in English" the monotone voice of girl in search can be heard through the hallway, standing in front of them like she's always been there.

"Dude."

"'Sup?"

"Where've you been??"

"Yeah so I've been training with Niko, but why's Tokimitsu sweating like crazy?"

"There you lukewarms are. We have a match soon, with you-know-who's team" lo-and-behold, Itoshi Rin himself stood by an entrance to the hallway staring at his teammates with a blank face. "Aww, you've been looking for us Rinrin?" Bachira went to his side, teasing him with a face similar to that of a cat's before turning to look at Y/n, sending her a sign to which she quickly caught up on. "Aww, how sweet of you, Rin" she went to his side as well, with a face that looks like Bachira's. "Shut the fuck up." the said boy irked, seemingly done with these two by his side.

Suddenly, Y/n's eyes widened as she turned around so fast one might think she broke her neck. "What was that gush of wind just now?" Bachira asked, looking back in the same direction as Y/n. 'That wasn't a just normal gush of wind..' Her eyes narrowed like whenever she thinks, 'Hey demon, your thoughts?' 'Ignoring the fact that you're still calling me a demon😒, your suspicions are most definitely correct' 'But I can't sense it, why do you think that is?' 'I'm not your demon corps google you little shit, it-'

"Earth to Y/n" the said girl awoke from her thoughts as she faced Bachira, waving his hand in front of her then tensed face. "Sorry, got too lost in.. you know" she sighed, later making an excuse of going to the bathroom to talk to her voice more. Not noticing the cold mist surrounding the floor, slightly covering their feet.

'As I was saying, it could be a demon, or a hashira even' "A hashira? The only wind hashira I know is that guy.." she quietly replied, in order to avoid any question raised by passerby(s). 'Yeah.. annoying as it can be, however! It could also be another thing' "Oh?" Just when she was about to continue, a bell rang. Not just any bell, it's the emergency bell. Hearing the bell itself somehow shocked her to her core. Relying to reflex, she immediately ran out of the bathroom and tried sensing the location of the harm.

She ran as fast as she could, disappearing and reappearing constantly, similar to teleporting. Alas, she found the culprit to the emergency bell. It was in the gathering room, the very place where she was introduced in. "Ugh, it's men all over..." the demon's attention was grabbed by the new person entering the room, breathless. "Oh! It must be you!!" her disgusted face turned into a bright smile. In Y/n eyes however, is a whole 'nother thing.

Y/n stood there, eyes wide, lips quivering, "What are you doing here, Lower 6?.." she mumbled. In front of her was an unconscious player, with a missing arm and leg. Where did they go? The answer lies on the blood dripping out of the demon's mouth. 'Get ahold of yourself N/n. You're not becoming a coward are you?' "Of fucking course I'm not, where is my child." just as she mentions, Bibi appeared from her little vent quickly passing Y/n her polearm.

The demon frowned after hearing Y/n words, "Why are you calling me that? Call me Yuki again, wasn't that the nickname you'd always call me? Since i reminded you of the pure white snow" she mischievously smiled after finishing her sentence. "Y/n?!" a familiar voice yelled, making Y/n's gaze change to his direction. 'Isagi..' "God these little rats are so annoying." Yuki smiled widely, forming an extremely sharp ice. "Touch him and you're dead, I won't give you any more mercy.." Y/n went to Isagi's side in a protective stance.

It was quiet for a few seconds, but it felt like forever in Y/n perspective. Having to stand against a once dear friend, was something she's been preparing for, for months even years. Yuki sighed, shooting the fully formed ice shard towards her, or was it? At the last second it changed directions to the person behind Y/n. Y/n of course cut the ice off anyways, even though it was a close call. "Y/n, my dear, my love, I don't wish to fight you, let alone harm you" Yuki seemed as if she's hurt, her words were true but it's still used as a cover up for her malicious intention.

"If you don't wish to hurt me, you wouldn't have gone missing- No.. you wouldn't have gone to Muzan in the first place" she said, looking clam when in deep down, tears have already welled up. 'Y/n, deary, this is bad and all but you need to act fast, Mr I love the floor down there is slowly losing lifeforce, I'm trying to heal him but the distance is too far' Another ice shard was shot, it's movements was the same as before, except this time, Yuki too, was charging in with a sword made of ice in her hand. Y/n easily got rid of the ice shard after quickly detaching her polearm into 2 halves.

Her heart rate began increasing at an alarming rate as the ice sword got close to her face, her eye to be specific.

"God you look so pretty from this angle, my angel~!"

"Dont you dare call me that."

(1105 words)
(Published : 27th of Feb, 2024)