Prolonge

A mature looking bailey wash shown in an old theater holding a knife with a shout gun strapped to her back as she was face to face to the lastest ghost face with a cold look she had Sam,Tara and the others hiding until she gave the signal but before they can charge at each other suddenly there was a flash as everyone was consumed by a light disappearing along with all the Lacey characters.

Dean and Sam where in the middle of hunt with demons before they were they were consumed by a light as well as there fellow hunters who were like family.

A old gran movie like theater was shown before threw flashes of light were shown before everyone falls through landing on the floor hard"son of mother fuckin whore!"Bailey shouts groans stumbling onto her feat before helping the others untangle them selfs as sam and deans head snap up as there eyes widen seeing Bailey there younger sister for the first time in years as they get back to there feet.

"Where the hell are we"Sam says as they look all around.

"That's what we like to know "dean says making Bailey's head snap towards him as her eyes widen seeing Sam and Dean "Sam ?! Dean?!" She says shocked.

"Long time no see baby sis"dean says with a smirk before throats clear as the people from woodsboro turn as there eyes widen every ghost face they ever killed stands in front of them as well as there dead love ones. 

Bailey then turns and sees her father as her face goes cold"John"she says making her father look at her he was filled with guilt at how he treated her"Bailey"he whispered.

Bailey lets out a cold laugh making shiver run down there backs except the legacy and next generation share worried looks this was not gonna go well as.

"Oh so know she suddenly feels guilty but not when you beat me or off me as bait on hunts"she says with a cold smirk no emotion at all in her eyes towards the man that caused her pain.

Sam steps forward "Bailey"he says making his little sister look at him"what Sam he did you and Dean witnessed it all but did nothing as you two were his good little soldiers I left cause I couldn't stand the pain and hurt anymore from the people who were my family I left letters for you to on how much I hated the both of you John already know I had hatred and anger towards him"she stares coldy walking around them as they sighed she was right.

"But we're still family Bailey wether you like it or not"dean says with a stern glare as Bailey stomps up towards him with a glare that challenged his"will see about that"she says with venom.

A throat then cleared making everyone turn to see a women who was dressed as a goddess"hello welcome I brought you here to save the future my name is astrea please sit and we will began first with flashbacks of balieys life before woodsboro then to the first movie."she says as everyone soon took sets around the theater as baliey sits with her true family and friends while glaring at her father and brothers before glaring at all the ghost face killers from past to present as the lights dim.