house party

principal himbry was shown playing around with a ghost face mask growling before jumping hearing a knocking as he takes off the mask as he walks to the door opening it"Yes? Hello?"he calls out in to silent hallway waiting for a response for a moment before leaning back into his office closing the door.

"Where is everyone"randy asked as he thought a few few school staff would still be in the office.

"You and us both Uncle Randy"the Meeks siblings mutter as they studied the screen.

he turns only to jump scarring him self as he was still holding onto the mask.he forgot he had it in his hold this entire time before looking into the mirror and runs his hand through his hair fixing it make sure it's all right.

Before he hears a knocking again turning to the door making him Huff swinging his office door open. stepping out completely out of his office as he looks around before tossing the mask back into his office then storms towards the main office store swinging it open.he then walks into the main office area looking all around as he walks further in.

He walks around each this checking to make sure nobody was making a prank on him. Before he walks around a row of filing cabinets to the main office doors grabbing the knob on the left side of the double Glassdoor window swinging it open. Stepping out slightly"damn little shits"the principal says sticking it was a bunch of students trying to prank him.

before a voice is heard behind them making him turn to see the janitor who is dressed just like Freddy Krueger"what'd you call me? Huh?"he ask as he is hunched over with a mop as he was cleaning the school hallway floors.

"Is it to me or does that guy dressed like Freddy Krueger"baliey says tilting her head as her brother smile smally she always did like horror movies.

"Not you Fred"the principal says before turning to walk back into the main office while fred is mutters to himself angrily. As he looks around once more about each desk not finding anything. he makes his way back to the hallway offices through the main door.

He walks through the door back into his office looking around slightly. before looking to the little closet he stared for a moment before gulping and walking slowly foward towards it. He grabs the door knob before throwing both doors open only to see a few of his clothes hanging on some hangers. He shows them aside double checking before leaning back out of the closet sighing until he turns and jumps at his own reflection in the closet mirror.

He breaths heavily he closes the closet doors before placing his arms on top slightly leaning on them taking a moment.before he turns to stare at his opend office door.he walks to the door leans his head forward slightly to look around ounce more.he leans back into his office sighing closing the door not noticing the killer waiting behind him before it's to late.

"Turn around!"many yell with wide eyes while Bailey looks at billy and Stu with hatred and darkness swirling in her eyes before in a flash she throws a dagger straight at billy stabbing him in the shoulder as blood splatters out as many who didn't know Bailey scream in shock.

The principal turns around fast startled and screams before he is stabbed"ahhh!ahh!ohh!"he screams each time as is is stabbed.he soon falls to the ground on his back gasping as blood oozes out of the stab wounds.soon a close up on his eye is shown as he takes his last breath dieing.as The Killers reflection is shown through his glossy eyes before slinking off.

"All you sons a bitches are gonna die again by my own hands"baliey spat with venom at the ghost faces who shiver remembering there deaths as dean and Sam watch as her friends try to calm her down as they and there father share worried looks she's never been this violent as billy winces before yelling as Stu takes out the knife as they doctor it up.