sidney's house

Baliey was shown with red tank top with black stripes and open flannel with black jeans with biker boots as her hair was put into a loose side braid as she was packing extra weapons for her and Sidney in case it happened again.

She is then walking towards Sidney's house as it was starting to get dark. she is then walking up to Sidney's front door knocking. while waiting a few minutes Sidney finally answers the door."hey baliey come on in I'm just waiting for Tatum to get here so we can go to her place"she says as baliey nods her head before walking in.

"I know it's not just Casey's death bothering you what's on your mind"Sidney says giving her a knowing look.

Bailey sighs leaning forward laying her arms over her knees "last night I told the killer you miss with a Winchester you die or something like that...I hate the fact I'm related to them. I mean my own father didn't care nor love me because I had a different mom then my brothers....I would train hard to perfect at hunting and the family business but I was always weak and worthless in my father's eyes and the worst part is my older brothers just stood there and watched."she says as a tear slides down her face before quickly wiping it away she hated crying.

Dean swells with guilt remembering not doing anything to stop the abuse his baby sister went through.

"I'm sorry Bailey"John says.

Bailey lets out a cold laugh "your sorry..."she stands up with a cold glare "your sorry! Were was the love and care when I was a child or when we went on huh were was it then!"she yells in tears as Dewey holds her back as John as tears rolling down his face.

Sidney listened as her best friend talks about her family she felt bad baliey had to go through all that abuse before laying a hand over hers giving her a soft smile "they are not worth your tears baliey you got me, Tatum, Dewey and there mom there for you"she says as a small smile Grace's balieys face.

She then saw how tired Sidney was "hey if yout tried lay down and get some sleep"she says leaning back in her chair.

"Yeah I was sleeping earlier but Tatum called so I'm gonna take your advice and get some shut eye"Sidney says before laying down on the couch and going to sleep.

It was some time before a phone rings as baliey got a sense of familiarity Sidney wakes up before looking at the time and going to answer the phone but baliey stops her"I'll answer it"she says before picking up the phone and answering it as she placed it to her ear."hello".

"Hello baliey put sidney on the phone."says the same voice from the night says making baliey clutch tye phone.

"Not a chance asshole "she spat before hanging up getting up pulling Sidney with her"what's wrong baliey "she asked as baliey digs around her bag before pulling out two guns as she hands one to Sidney.

"That was the same person who called Casey the night she died I'm not letting the punk ass bitch take another one I care for so take that gun go up to your room lock the door and do not open it till I come up there and if someone comes through your window do not let your guard down for a moment now go"she says before Sidney hurrys up the stairs quickly.

The phone rings again as she answered"where is she bitch "the killer spat.

Baliey laughs"I'm not telling you but I'll tell you this id be careful who you piss off bitch"she says walking around the living room as she Looks out the windows with gun at the ready unclicking the safety before standing in front of the front door.

"If you don't put Sidney on the phone I'm gonna y'all will die just like.her mother..do yall Want to die,sidney your mother sure didn't"the killer says taunting her over the phone.