training

A home mad target range was shown with one side for combat fighting then there was a gun shooting booth and then a room for archery.

''you built that"dean says shocked as baliey scoffs rolling her eyes.

Baliey walked in wearing black shorts with a loose white tank top with her hair in a high ponytail showing her muscle and abs as a tattoo was shown on her upper arm it was a five pointed pentagram with a circle it was a protection symbol while other tattoos little her body. On her upper right thigh was a dream catcher tattoo. On the side of her waist was a rose which was her mother's favorite flower with Roxannes name underneath.

"Wait what do you mean the one on your upper arm means for protection"Tara asked.

"It means I can not be possessed by demons or anything evil it keeps them out"baliey explained as many eyes widen.

She walks in with Dewey, Tatum, Sidney and Randy as she leads them in as they look around in awe.

She turns to face them"this is were I train Dewey knows I'm a huntress I'm pretty sure he already told you that but the reason y'all are here is cause I'm gonna teach y'all how to protect y'all selves from the enemy"she says before walking over to the shooting range first as a table was shown with all kinds of guns and knifes layed out.

She puts on a set of head phones as they others quickly put there's on and grabs a hand held gun taking the safety off before cocking it as she then holds it steady in front of her locked with the dummy before shooting it three times as a bullet hits the head,throat and heart. She then grabs a shotgun taking the safety off before holding it right and shooting as they head explodes before taking of the head phones turning to face them.

"What I just shot with were a pistol and shot gun if hold correctly you can hit your mark straight on"she says before grabbing a buck knife flipping it before catching it and throwing it straight at the chest of the dummy then grabbing a combat knife before throwing it as it hit the crotch of the dummy before grabbing a hunting knife before throwing it hitting the dummy in the head.

"The knifes I just use were a buck knife, combat knife and hunting knife use with caution they are for sharp and with the right amount of force and agility you can hit your mark as well"she says as she moves on to the archery room.

She picks up her crossbow as she places an arrow carefully in before alineing it as she shoots making the arry fly across hitting center target "this is a cross bow that I modified if your more of a bow and arrow type of person this is what you will use"she says.

They all look at her in awe and shock at how skillful she is with weapons."now these are just few of the weapons I have these are what y'all will start with now pick what you want to practice and when your ready switch to the next thing"she says looking at each of her friends.

The next generation whistle they thought they have seen everything but not where they were wrong as all the ghost face killers pale at the screen.

Bailey then walks into the combat room as she wraps tape around her knuckles before walking up to a punching bag as she balls her hands up to fist before her as she then throws punches at the punching bag as she lets out all her anger from last night.

She then yells spinning as she round housed kicked the punching bag as it swings. Dewey leans against the wall he was worried that one day she will be lost to the darkness in her heart.

"You wanna spar"he asked.

Bailey grabs the back breathing hard raising an eyebrow "you think you'll be able to handle it"she says with a smirk that he returns.

"Oh yes I've so been waiting to see this"Chad says like a kid on Christmas as his friends roll there eyes playfully.

They two were shown on a matt as they circle around each other as the others watch while eating popcorn."began "Tatum yells.

Dewey rushes at her but baliey turns running up the wall before pushing off with a back flip landing on his back wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms hooked in a choke hold as she pulls back making them fall to the ground as he grunts his face hitting the mat.

"Oh that had to hurt buddy "randy says with a wince as well as the others.

Dewey grits his teeth before smashing the back of his head with her face making her loose her grip before grabbing her arm fliping them around as she was pinned on her back"gotcha "he says.

"Or so you think " baliey says with a smirk before kneeing him in the crotch as he groans before kicking him over her head as he falls to the matt in a miss of limbs"you got better "he says with a laugh as they get back to there feet.

They circle each other again before charging at each other Bailey jumps mid air wrapping her legs around his neck before twisting her upper body placing her hands on the matt bringing him back down as she hand stands back up.

"Damn baliey" Wes says as many of people wince dewe was going to be soar for a while.

Dewey groans getting back up before running at her throwing punches as she douges before throwing some of her own as they others watch with a baited breath as they were locked into a hand to hand combat evenly matched do to being hunter and huntress.

She goes to throw a punch but he catches her arm before flipping her as she lands on her back but doesn't give up as she gets up. She charged at him throwing a punch but catches her fist spinning her as she was pinned to his chest with an arm around her throat before high kicking him in the face and then grabs him by the arm and flipping him over as he lands on the ground with a huff"truce"he says as she laughs before helping him up.

"Damn"many say impressed on how well they fight.

Dean glares at his little sister "what the hell are you doing teaching them the family business!"he says pissed stomping towards her as everything went quiet.

Baliey whirls on her older brother "well unlike you I like my loved ones to be prepared"she spat squaring her shoulders looking up at him with a cold glare.

"Like you could ever teach them anything but screw up hunts"he sneers in her face.

It happened so face as a thud was heard as baliey glares at her brother who fell to the ground with a groan before giving him a swift kick to the gut as he groans in pain "let's get one thing straight im not the same weak sister you remember asshole and you better remember that"she states Coldy before going back to her group while sam and john rush to dean.