the call

The four girls are seen sitting in the police station at Dewey's disk as he types on a computer trying to find Sidney's farther.

"You sure it was the Hilton?"Dewey ask while still typing trying to find her farther anyway they can.sidney nods her head at him"at the airport."she says still shaking from tonight's events.

Dewey types before sighing "he's not registered there."he says before typing a few things on his computer but signs and shakes his head when nothing comes up.sideny just rubs her forehead stressed to know ends.

"Could he have stayed somewhere else"Dewey then ask her.

Sidney shakes her head with tears"I don't know.i guess"she whispers while sniffling."making Dewey look her with sympathy.

Bailey rubs her shoulders as she and Tatum comfort her as she glares back at the integration room were Billy was.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you hate him for some reason with all the daggers you're glareing at him"Sam points out.

"Don't worry sid.we'll find him."he tells her with determination before a fellow officer hollowed for him about the mask."Dewey,they got that mask in"while laying down a file of papers by him making Dewey nod while grabbing them as he stands telling the girls he'll be right back.

While all this was going on Billy was being questioned about tonight and the night that Casey Becker and her boyfriend were killed.

After some time Billy is seen being walked out of the interrogation room in handcuffs as they leave him to the holding cells"tell'em.come on,dad.tell'em"Billy pleads with his farther as move him before turning to Sidney going to beg for his girlfriend.

Bailey gets up with a glare seeing this"keep walking asshole"she spats with a glare as Tatum holds sidneys hand as she turns away from Billy with tears.

"I still stand by that statement he's an asshole"baliey says crossing her arms.

" we're gonna get you out of here okay? Are you guys okay? "She says as baliey hugs Sidney knowing this was stressful to her.

Dewy and his boss where talking about the mask before Tatum calls out to her brother wanting to get her two best friends out of here"hey Dewey can we go now"she ask her brother who just holds up a hand"just hold on a second"making his sister really annoyed.

"god damnit Dewey"she shouts in frustration making him look at his sister with disbelief"what do mama tell you?when I wear this badge you treat me like a man of the law!"he tells his sister firmly while she just scoffs grabbing her things as baliey helps Sidney stand up.

"I'm sorry, deputy Dewey boy,but we're ready to go"she tells him making some of the officers last slightly to themselves as they walked towards Dewey he just continues to look at his sister and disbelief as she Just slams his hat into his chest.

Bailey silently laughs to her self as Dewey looks at her in betrayal "baliey!"he says.

"What it was funny at the time"baliey says with a sheepish smile.

"Take them out the back way avoid the circus out there"sheriff Burke tells Dewey as they walk out the door you can slightly hear Dewey tell his sister"he's my Superior"

"Janitors are your Superior"Tatum marks her brother while everybody is just still laughing as they walk out the big double doors leaving the station. Soon they are seen in the back exit of the police station where there's no reporters.

"you guys just stay here I'm going to get the car"Dewey tells the three girls as they wait by the door as he runs to get the car but the peace and quiet doesn't last long.