school canceld

An American flag is seen being pulled up on a flag poll as the sun shines through the trees.kids can be seen riding skate boards down the street as a big truck is seen cleaning the roads and side walks the next day.

On a tv a female reporters voice is heard talking about the events from last night."Sidney Prescott and baliey Winchester escaped a vicious attack last night... Sidney is the daughter of Maureen Prescott...who was brutally killed last year... when convicted murderer cotton weary broke into her home..."on tv as the male reporter talks as a video of cotton weary in a orange jail suit is seen being excorted by police and the sheriff to the police car."and savagedly raped and tortured the deceased"

"Do they even have hearts "Sam asked as many shake there heads.

The three girls are seen sitting around a round table eating breakfast and ready for school. Baliey decided to wear black jeans with a blue tank top with an open flannel with her combat boots her hair done in a Dutch braids and alittle bit of make up .

Tatum wore her hair in Dutch braids as she wore a short sleeve number jersey that ended mid waist as she wore red jeans with her boots.

Sidney wore a red floral top with little white flowers and jeans with her boots as some of her hair is pinned back.

Baliey and Tatum are seen comforting Sidney as the reporter talks about her mother.

As Dewey Walks over dressed in is police uniform dewwy shuts the tv off while both sit at the table in front of the girls making Sidney sigh while looking away "it's never gonna stop,is it"she says to the people around her who give her sympathy looks while they fix their breakfast.

"Billy was released"Dewey decides to let her know making Sydney look at him slightly in surprised as a close up is shown of her.

"his cellular bill was clean he didn't make those calls. We're checking every cellular account in the country"to explains.

"Yeah but you got to remember Dewey cellular phones can be cloned to"baliey says as she eats an apple that she cuts up with a knife.

"She right they can and should you being eating a piece of apple from a knife"dean asked his sister.

"Its how I eat apples and like you care"baliey says Coldy.

Tatum was pouring her some milk while jace got him some juice as they sit in silence.

"Any calls to you or Casey Becker are being cross reference. It's going to take some time, but we'll find him"he assures Sidney as baliey pats Sidney on the back.

"Don't worry sid you have us and plus the training we've been doing to"Bailey says with a smile.

"I still think you shouldn't be training them are way"dean says angry.

"Yeah and if they didn't they would be dead like everyone else "she spat as the two siblings glare at each other.

"okay"Tatum says as she playfully nudges her as the best friend smile.at one another.

Sirens can be her wailing as Dewey's police car is saying driving up the road that their school is on. passing by a news van to pull up at the curve coming to a complete stop.as he turns off his police car Tatum gets out from the passenger seats while Dewey lets to other girls out of the back seat.

Sidney comes out first then baliey she decided to ride with them this time as Sidney who looks at all the reporters and then hesitantly at the school.

"don't worry, Sid,  its school you'll be safe here."he tries to assure her but it doesn't last soon cuz they are swarmed by reporters one female Jams her microphone into the girl's face.