massacre part 2

"Jesus Christ! You don't know the rules"Randy shouts as he stops the movie making everyone groan"way to go Stu you got him started dumbass "baliey say giving him a side eye look which he returned with a glare for a moment before looking back at Randy who stands up.

"Probably not the Best to piss off a killer"Stu says with a warning.

"So what's your whining bitch ass gonna do about it"Bailey says as many chuckle and ohhed.

"have an aneurysm why don't you?"Stu slightly jokes making the two girls in front him laugh slightly while.randy stand in front of everybody ready to tell the rules.

"There are some rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance, number one, you can never have sex."Randy explains and states the first rule making all the man groan"no!no!"as they throw popcorn at him who just swats it away with his hand.

"Now I see were you get it from sis"Chad says with a snort before yelping when Mindy smacks him upside the head.

"Mindy you know he's right"Tara says with a laugh.

"Big no-no ! Big no-no !"he shouts then ounce as Stu runs his hand through his hair in his laid down position"in be a dead man"he jokes as he stick his tunge out with a goffy smirk before Randy starts off again.

"sex equals death, okay? Number two, you can never drink or do drugs."he states the next rule making everyone cheer as they bang there beers together."no,the ain factor. This is sin. It's an extension of number one. And number three, never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, say,"Randy starts to explain the final rule as Stu is seen maneuvering around off the chair he was laying on."I'll be right back, cuz you won't be back."he finishes off as Stu stand back up slightly with a smirk.

"Randy some times I think you really on those rules to much"tatum says as he shrugs his shoulders it's true.

"I'm getting another beer. You want one?"he ask Randy who nods saying "yeah sure"before Stu holds out his arms in a playful way mocking the final rule."I'll be right back.!"he says dramatically causing everyone to ohh before leaving the living room to go get another beer.

"You see, you pushed the laws, and you end up dead, okay? I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife."Randy finished off before going back to his spot on rhe couch resuming the movie.

Two things were happening at the same time. Gale and her cameraman watching the video that was streaming from the living room until Dewey spooked them and took Gale on a walk. while Billy and Sidney were doing some things upstairs.soon some more people were walking out the front door heading home only leaving a few more people.

Soon baliey and a few others were sitting watching a movie. drinking some more beer with the popcorn bowl empty.

"look! Here comes the obligatory tit shot."he says as a close up on the tv is shown of blond head girl with a sheet covering her chest.before dropping it making all the man cheer while Bailey and the girl next to her just roll there eyes at them.

"Pigs"baliey says with a scoff.

"yes! lovely"they cheer as the girl in a blue outfit decides to leave the living room.before the phone rings causing Randy to get up and answer it"hello"after a minute of silence.

"yeah."while on the tv Jamie Lee Curtis is seen on the movie in front of her characters house.after some silent minutes Randy is seen getting up slowly with a shocked look on his face.

"holy shit..no..."he stutters before turning to Lana and the others while dropping the phone to his side."listen up. They found principal himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goal post and the football field."Randy tells them causing all the man to look at each other of the news they just heard.

" I figured they would I mean he did seem like a asshole from what we've seen"Chad says stuffing his face full of popcorn.

"what are we waiting for? Let's go over there before they pry him down."says one of them before they all start rushing out of the room.lana just looks at them in disbelief as she stands up.

"hey.hey. where you guys going"Randy says as he plops back down on the couch grabbing a beer and lays drink on the couch as baliey leaves to find Tatum and Sidney something told her they needed to get out of here now.

While all this is going on gales camera man is seen watching the video feed. until he hears a bunch of hollering turn to see a bunch of teen boys running to the cars speeding off realizing it was another 30 second delay.he slowly closes the door as the pass by driving off in full speed.