the killers part 1

Baliey walks up the stairs as she looks around for Sidney and Tatum as that feeling was getting worse as she opens a door to a bedroom but nobody was in there she walks out bumping into a heavy breathing Sidney.

"What happened"gale asked.

"Before we found out the killers were billy and Stu me and billy were attacked by ghost face I thought he was dead."Sidney explains as she glares hatefully at billy.

"Whoa Sid what's wrong?!"she asked before seeing ghost face fastly approaching she moves Sidney behind her before grabbing a book shelve as she pushed it hard as it falls down on the killer books and glass scattered everywhere as baliey grabs Sidneys wrist as they run off.

"He's dead Billy's dead"Sidney cry's as they run into the attic as baliey shuts the door as she moves a surfboard in place before grabbing a chair as she use it so the killer wouldn't be able to get in.

"That's smart with the chair they won't be able to get the door open easily"Roxanne says proud of her daughters quick thinking.

Bailey runs a hand through her hair "it's gonna be okay Sid I promise"she says as she looks around to find them away out she walks to one window it was locked as she pushed against it before walking over to another as she pushed as it opened.

"Alright here's what we're gonna do I'll help you out then follow and we run to gales news van get help and call the police okay"baliey says as Sidney nods her head before jumping when banging was heard at the door before baliey was helping her through the window as she holds moving over before Bailey goes to climb out.

Suddenly the killer grabs her arm as her feet slip"baliey!"Sidney says worried as baliey grits her teeth as she manages to get her footing back as she pulls a hidden knife out of her boot stabbing them harshly in the hand as they release her as she falls back off the roof slamming into the boot underneath as she groans.

Many jump as Roxanne watches with worry for her daughters safety.

Sidney looks up seeing the killer gone before carefully making her way down once she was close she jumps to the ground before running over to the boat.

"Son of a bitch"Bailey hisses touching her head pulling her head back seeing blood as the side of her head was bleeding.

"Baliey are you okay..."Sidney says breathing heavily before stareing at the garage in horror.

"Yeah just bleeding"Bailey says as she climbs down as she drops to her feet she sees Sidney frozen with tears as she turns before gasping as she leans against the boat.

There tatum was dead hanging with her head from the dog door as blood drips on to the ground as a large puddle was underneath.

Baliey looks away with tears as she holds Tatum to her"I shouldn't have let you go to the garage alone"she says as tatum hugs her back tightly.

"It's not your fault jade you didn't know"Tatum says with tears.

She grits her teeth as tears build in her eyes "damn it!"she yells. punching the boat as it cracks but do to her anger she didn't notice as she grips her head pacing.

Many sat shock "wait wait how the hell did you do that"Chad asked with wide eyes.

"Remember in the beginning when the yellow eyed demon gave me his blood...some how it gave me these availabilitys I just didn't notice that until later on down the road"Bailey explains as Roxanne looks at her daughter with tears.

"So like me"Sam says with tears.

Baliey nods her head "but I remember something the bastard said that night in the crib I don't know how I was just a baby but he said I would be the strongest out of the two"baliey explained.

"Don't fight it let the anger take control"a voice says in her head as darkness swarms in her eyes as Sidney turns to her with worry something was going on with Bailey.

Roxanne looks at John with a tearful glare "if you would have gotten there in time this wouldn't be happening to her"she spat shoving him as John looks down with guilt.

"Hey!"dean says as she whirls around before punching him as he lands on his ass "don't think that just cause your his boys that I will take it easy y'all should have protected her now let the abuse continue!"she spat with tears as the Winchester men look down with guilt as she was right.

"What happened to you John thanks to you abuse and that yellow eyed bastard jade is suffering!"Mary says with anger as John has tears in his eyes ses right what kind of farther am i.

Mary walks over to baliey as she pulls the girl into a hug as baliey stood there shock before hugging Mary back.

"I am so sorry for what they did to you all those years"Mary says with a soft smiles.

"Better watch your back asshole it's hunting season for ghost face I'm gonna make your ass regret fucking with the people I love and care about."baliey says coldy as Sidney looks at her with worry before the were shown by her bike as Bailey straps guns and knifes to her before handing Sidney some weapons.

"I won't let them take anyone else from me I want you to stay by my side"baliey says as Sidney nods her head before they walk away from the bike as they head to the news van as they keep a look out for the killer.

"I would be scared to be ghost face right now she's on a war path"randy says as many of the ghost face felt chills down there backs as they share looks.