school

A motorcycle was heard revving as it pulls to a stop in front of a old looking school called woodsboro high. Bailey pulls off her helmet as her hair was pulled in a up and down style with a braid as she decided to wear as black halter top with an open blue and black flannel shirt with black jeans shorts with combat boots wearing a small dagger necklace and chocker with her make up down lightly.

She gets off her bike making she she had her spar gun and knife in her bag before sitting her helmet on the handle before seeing the many police reporters as they do reports about Casey's murder as she clutched her fist walking past them and up to the school.

Tatum and Sidney were waiting for her. Sidney wore a blue t shirt with jeans and tennis shoes with her hair pulled back and Tatum wore a yellow top with a plaid skirt and white shoes with black pump heels.

"Looks like the press are already feeding into it"Tatum says rolling her eyes at the greedy reporters.

"Come on let's get to class"Sidney says before the three walk into the school.

Baliey was shown in class writing down notes"Bailey it is your turn"the teach says making baliey look up before sighing as she closed her notebook before grabbing it as she picks up her bookbag before leaving the classroom . She walks down the hall before walking into the office to we're the principal and police officers were as she walks in the three man go quiet.she takes a seat in a chair setting her bag down.

"This shouldn't take to long Bailey they just want to ask a few questions"principal himbry says placing a hand on her shoulder as she glares at it making him gulp before removing it as she turns back to sheriff burk and Dewey.

"why did you glare at him" tara asked.

"he had a very bad habbit of messing with young girls" baliey explains as many glare in disgust at the principla on the screen. 

"Now Lana we know you were close casy can you tell us what you remember that night."sheriff burk asked.

Lana leans back in her chair as flashes of the night go off in her head"me and Casey were having a girl's night everything was going alright until we got a mystery call and then we were attacked by a masked ghost figure I made sure Casey was out safety fighting the fucker off but it turns out there were two one stabbed me in a the back I had to be brought to the hospital to get stitches "she explained what she remembered as they write down notes.

Lucana walks out into the school yard as the wind blows gently through her hair a big water fountain. Sidney, Tatum, randy, Stu and Billy were there waiting for her while eating grapes and enjoying the breeze.

"Remember, your principal loves and I want you to be safe. all students are encouraged to return home promptly from school grounds. avoid strangers; walk in twos and threes. "the principal announces over the PA system  as bailey sighs sitting down taking out a bag of grapes.

"What kind of questions do they ask you bailey" Tatum ask while leaning against Stu

"Just about what happened that night I told them all I remember from that night" bailey says shrugging still thinking about last night as Billy and stu share secret looks.

Dean glares at the screen with suspicion.

"They asked me if I knew Casey" Sidney then  says which Tatum nods to cause they asked her as well.

"Hey did they ask you if you liked to hunt" stu ask billy who was layed across the fountain holding him self up by his arm as he nods his head.

"Yeah they did "Billy says sitting up before holding Sidney in his arms.

"Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt"Tatum says confused as Bailey has flashbacks of that night.

"Because the body was gutted"randy says as Bailey glares at the horror geek.

"I'm really sorry about how careless a was Bailey"randy says turning to the huntress.

She smiles smally"it's okay I forgive you horror geek"she says as he laughs at his nickname from her.

"Thank you so much Randy" billy says sarcastically while eating a grape.

Tatum frowned"they didn't ask me or Sidney if we like to Hunt what about you Bailey."

"Yeah but I wouldn't call it a hobby"Bailey grumbles to her self as she eats her grapes.

"Cause there's no way a girl could have killed them"stu says with a scoff.

'not true' bailey thought to her self.

Tatum scoffs at her boyfriend"please that is so sexist the killer can be female 'basic instinct' "she says with a duh tone.

"That was an ice pick not exactly the same thing"randy says with a smirk.

"Yeah Because her body was completely hollowed out they found Steve her boyfriend in the same way as yards from the house and the fact it takes a man to do something like that"Stu says shrugging his shoulders as billy secretly gives him a look that says 'shut up'.

Billy glares at Stu since he almost gave them away not noticing her Bailey's older brothers look at the two with suspicion.

"Or a man's mentality"Tatum says rolling her eyes.

"How do you just gut someone"Sidney says sure Bailey gutted demons and stuff but this was a human being that was gutted like an animal.

"You take a know ,and you slit'em from groin to sternum"stu explains causing bailey to raise an eyebrow.

"Hey it's called tact you fuck rag "billy says as everyone just shakes there head at Stu who smiles nervously.

"Hey Stu didn't you use to date my Best friend casey"Bailey asked him back with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah for only like two seconds "Stu says with a scoff but Randy decides to butt in.

"Before she dumped him for Steve."randy says pointing out causing Tatum to look at Stu with a glare.

"I thought you dumped her for me"Tatum says glaring at her boyfriend.

"I did he's full of shit"stu tells defending him self as he glares at the horror geek who was grinning.

"And are the police aware that you dated the victim "Randy says poping a grape into his mouth.

"Hey what're you saying? That I killed her"Stu ask with a scroff at Randy

"It would certainly improve your high school IQ"Randy says smirking

"Stu was with me last night,okay"Tatum sam's and Stu agreed with her with a smirk on his face as he licks his lips"yeah I was"he says.

"Was that before are after he sliced and diced her"randy says.

"Jesus Christ randy do you ever shut the hell up!"Bailey yells shoving her bag of grapes in her back before she gets up and storms off.

"Theres the Winchester anger"Sam Carpenter as she and the next generation share looks remembering just how angry she can get.

"Hey Lana I was wondering if you wanted to spend the night with me and Tatum for a girl's night" Sidney ask Lana while walking with her knowing she's going through a rough time.

"Sure I would like that" bailey says smiling weakly before getting on her bike turning it on as she revs it before leaving the school.