movie murders

Funky rock music is heard blaring as an old Cinema building with the name Rialto in build lights. As the front of the entrance is shown with a giant moving hand in a stabbing position with a preview of the new stab movie as a line is shown of every one who is there to see it.

"So after everything you just went ahead with the movie"dean asked gale I'm disbelief as she looks down with guilt.

The ticket booth is shown with a giant ghost face mask as people were getting tickets. As the line continues as a close up is shown of a couple Steve and Maureen.

Maureen wore a red velvet top that showed her waist with matching pants and heels as Steve wore a brown leather jacket with a t shirt and jeans with tennis shoes as they wait in line.

"I hate scary movies. I should be studying.you know I got a bio due"Maureen tells her boyfriend as they move up the line.

"At least she smart"Mary says with a smile.

Steve just sighs"baby did I mention that these tickets were free?"he brought up as he shows her the tickets. Soon they are shown getting closer to the ticket booth.

"Hey nothing can beat free"dean says with a grim as baliey and Sam roll there eyes at him.

"Sandra bullock is playing right down the street"she points out to her boyfriend who rolls his eyes.

"Nobody wanna pay $7.59 to see some Sandra bullock shit... Unless she's naked"he says with a shrug.

"He's a pig"Sidney spat.

"I agree with you on that one Sid"baliey says crossing her arms.

Maureen rolls her eyes "oh but you would sit through a movie called stab"she points out  Before Steve pulls her into a hug as he rest his head on her shoulder.

"Eh she has point there"Tatum says with a shrug of her shoulders.

"It's adrenaline, Maureen. It's good to be scared. It's primal you know what I'm saying?"he explains to his girl who raised an eyebrow.

"No I'm gonna tell you what it is okay?it's a dumb ass white movie about some dumbass white girls... getting their whit asses cut the fuck up okay?"Maureen sasses making Steve chuckle if only they knew the true dark secret that really happened that night.

Baliey looks away feeling guilty for not saving Tatum who hugs her"hey you stopped billy and Stu remember you saved Sid, Dewey and Randy"she says as baliey smiles.

"Yeah I suppose Sandra bullock is miss ethnicity right"Steve chuckles.

"Well no, all I'm saying is that the horror genre is historical...for excluding the African American elements"Maureen explained.

"When the hell you get your PhD in black cinema, sister Souljah?"Steve asked while Maureen raised an eyebrow.

"listen I read my entertainment weekly,okay I know my shit"she sasses before they move up Further in line.

"Yeah Maureen I read black beat,too honey"Steve says teasingly as they give there tickets to the person in the ticket booth "tonight we're going to have an all black movie, all black cast, all black wardrobe, black eyes -"he continues to tease as they enter the theater were they are handed each as bag with souvenirs from the stab studio as Maureen turns to Steve with a fake smile.

"And it's white"she says before they walk off as they were shown entering where the stab screening is held as people who were stab fans can be seen yelling with excitement some even wearing there souvenirs while a girl screams running away as she was being chased as the title stab appeared on the giant screen as a face ghost face phantom was reeled in as it was connected to a wire as Maureen rolls her eyes as they soon find seats.