you are carrying half of my soul

##hello..hello...hello....namaskar namaskar....[samapti mam voice(only neet asspirients know)]

So this story is about married life of our subhish.....andddddddd....taddan it's a mpreg gyus.......🤭🤭🤭
Okok let's go let's go.....

Story begins [plot 2020....lockdown time].......(please bear with the timeline gyus)

It's a pleasant morning in the Gill's house in amritswar........here our beautiful couple is sleeping peacefully after a long sleepless night.......

But their beauty sleep got interpreted by the early sunlight of May........Shubman flattered open his eyes only to see his beautiful husband aka wife sleeping sound.....he's looking so peaceful....so eternal...so pure....that sometimes Shubman wonders how came he is that much lucky to have a life partner like Ishan...........
Nowadays he's somehow feeling guilty for not being able to help his husband much........though it's lockdown time.....so he's lucky enough as he's getting the chance to stay with his love of life the whole time.......but the pregnancy period is not that much easy for his husband specifically the mood swings.....sometimes......his emotions overflows.....it then become hard for shubman to console him......his parents are also not there to help him from last one month........
Shubamn's sister and Ishan's brother who are in a relationship in the form of husband-wife....has welcomed their little princess last month.......so their parents has gone for spending atleast one week with their 1st grandchild but the sudden flow of covid second wave make them stay there longer...........and thus shubman is now trapped with his moody husband though he doesn't complain.....he loves to take care of his ishu and their unborn child......but ishan always cry for the mother embrace........You give him the whole world...then also he will ask for his mamma.........

Shubman sometimes doubt is he really going to give birth after 4 months.....????

Giving a full stop to his trains of thoughts.....he wake up from the bed and closed the curtain to help his husband in having his much needed sleep........Picking his forehead for the last time.....he headed to complete his morning routine and make some breakfast..........

Time skip

Shubman was making some oats for himself when he heard a familiar sound from upstairs...........he sighed worriedly and rushed to their shared bedroom..........as usual Ishan is throwing up everything he ate yesterday for dinner emptying his stomach..........shubman hold him from behind to support him.............after he finished........Shubman helped Ishan to fresh up.....then picked him up and headed downstairs........

"Shubi.....I can't sleep.....my head hurts.....my throat hurts" Ishan sobbed sitting on the couch.......

Shubman came out of the kitchen with a glass of water and settled himself beside him.......Ishan immediately hugged his husband.......

"It's okay ishu I am here right.......now drink some water.....and we will have brakefast........then I will help you to sleep okay.....?"

"OK but promise me that you will stay with me whole......you will not do that stupid paper work........"

"Ishu baby paper works aren't stupid and I have to do that sometimes to help papa right.....as he's in Bihar now......so I am in charge right now.....you are my good baby right......you understand na!!??"

Ishan humped....."If I knew before that you are part time crickter and full time cold ass businessman I would never marry you".....he puffed his rosy checks in annoyance which came out as super cute......

"OH my God ishu baby why are you soo cuteeeeee.......and I am full time crickter I don't have any other job my highness.......and I will not do any paper work today I promise......"Shubman exclaimed slightly pulling ishan's chubby checks......

After finishing their brakefast.....Shubman tucked Ishan to bed and also laid beside him backhugging him.....as they can't sleep Normally due to the baby bump.......

#that's for today gyus.....I tried to make it a oneshot but......sorry I can't so I will make it a twoshot .........sorry for my huge grammatical mistakes and bad word choice......hope you forgive me and like my work.....

Comment something gyus
👇👇👇👇