Symbol of our love

"Ishan slowly slowly......don't run like that idiot.....ufff I am done with him......Papa say him to stop his monkey dance.......now.......ishan can't you hear me....." Shubman grabbed his hand hard and started dragging him to their room.....

"Shub beta leave him what are you doing......he'll get hurt".....Shubman sighed and left his hand atlast....

"Papa see he hurt me......"Ishan tried to go near his father-in-law.....

"Ahhhhhhhhh.....S-shub....ahhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhh...." Ishan almost lost his balance with the sudden attack of pain

But Shubman was fast enough to grab his pregnant husband.......

"Ishan omg.....mamma he's again getting contractions...." Shubman called his parents for help....

Everyone rushed to the due.....Shubman's mother herself a gynecologist....give Ishan some painkiller and make him sleep.....

"See that's why I told him to stay at one place.....he never listened to me"...Shubman huffed angrily.

"But what you are doing isn't fare either.....you locked him all day in his room......he's not that type of person you know na.......and he should do some walking and exercise in this time also...."

"But mamma he's getting contractions a lot these days"....

"I know.....I am also tensed for this........but don't worry nothing will happen......we just have to keep him happy........whatever he do don't yell at him please...try to control your anger for some days Shubi..."

Shubman just nodded at his mother's words......he know his anger issue.......he don't want to hurt his Ishu......he can't afford it......

Time skip after 8 months

Shubman is currently playing the T20 WC....held in India......he didn't want to left his ISHU alone but he had no chance........but as the due date is far.....he can't give any excuse......

India already qualified in the finals......(just imagine gyus)......

In the finals...against Australia.....The Ausies won the toss and gave a total of 236 to chase........

In the brake time....the staff members informed Shubman that ishan was rushed to hospital as due to some complications his water broke.......Shuman's whole world shattered listening this.....he knew the risks of this pregnancy.....he tried to make everyone understand to abort the baby which may cost his ishu's life....they can have a baby in future but none listened to him........now he's angry on himself......he should have forced them....if anything happens to ishan now he can't forgive himself.......

Rohit's call bring him back from his world of thoughts......Rohit just patted his back.....asureing that nothing will happen to his babies.......

In the 2nd innigs.....when the Indian openers stepped in the pitch.....the ausies started to sledge them.....by recalling them the WC 2023 final....the nightmare for every Indians.......Shubman's anger rose at peak hearing that.....how can he forget that day.........he got out at only 4 runs.....his team missed the most deserved Cup...his brothers teary eyes.....mostly his Rohit vai and Virat vai....and that horrified night.......he nearly lost his Ishan......they lost their 1st unborn child......Ishan was 2 month pregnant....but they were unknown of that......after the loss....he was too much stressed...... the hurtful words from the audience that for him Shubman got out.....and atlast his shubi yell at him......took a great toll on him...lead to the miscarriage.......he was back at field in two months....though.....Shubman can't forget that night.......

And now today again....wc final against Australia and his babies at hospital fighting for their lives.......hw just wanted to finish the match as soon as possible and go to his ishu........for that he targeted that Pat Cummings.....who took Rohit's wicket in that tragic night of WC final....which is known as the turning point of the match......the audience of Wankhede.....watched rain of 4s and 6s......Shubman Gill complete his 2nd T20 century......in only 50 balls.....and with the half centuries of The Captain and the ex captain.....India won the match with ease......Shubman sighed in relief when his Virat vai smashed the last winning six......and the greatest smile appeared on his two idols face........it took them another one hour to finish all the events......as soon as everyone started to walk towards the dressing room....Shubman ran and changed in span of 5 minutes and rushed towards the Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.........