Agar Tum Sath Ho.....(pt.6)

Shubman hold ishan's hand before he do something bad.....and snatched the knife before throwing it to the corner.....

"WHY WHY DID YOU STOPPED ME....LET ME DIE....LEAVE ME LEAVE ME .......I have to die.....WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.........why can't you......." Ishan fell down crying....Shubman was quick to hug him..........he didn't say anything.....what can he even say......he broke the boy this much.......he made him believe that everyone wants him to die........he is just a failure....as a person...as a boyfriend....as a best friend...........

"Shub....I don't wanna live shub.....I am so hurt....I can't take it anymore...the hatred....even my family don't want me now......What I did Shub.....believe me I didn't did anything to Sara....I-".......ishan said in a barely audible voice....his muffled sobs filled the house breaking Shubman's heart 3rd time in that day........

"No baby everyone loves you......I,ict,our families.....we love you so much baby....please don't leave us....we will die  if anything happens to you......"....Shubman hugged him more tightly pressing his head on his own chest.....as it always calm ishan down.......

Nobody further said anything......they stay in silence until ishan fall asleep in his arms........Shubman picked up ishan and take him to their bed........

"Sleep well Ishu......I promise baby I will make everything right.......I can't effort to loose you bub.....you're my twinkle in dark night....you're my classical in the world of hip-hop....you're my superomega,if I am a true blood alpha....you bring me the feel of carnation in the world full of Lavender....my sunshine....my dawn....my butterfly.....I was ,is and will be with you even if you reject me.....I understood how precious you are to me......I will never repeat that in my lifetime......I can destroy the whole world for you.....just be with me jaan.......I will die without you....."Shubman kissed his forehead before lying down beside him..........

[ hello bunnies....I wrote this lines on my own imagination....I know it's not that good....cause I am a single bachcha😅😅😅......I don't have first hand experience.....I tried to write it from my memory as all my friends are engaged...I mean has bf or gf...from their wp status and from some cringy series...I got some idea.....😅😅😅😅😅sorry sorry ....don't mind me....sorry for interepting.....And if any of my friend find my writing (I hope they don't)....please guys don't kill me .......okay Tata.....happy reading 💙don't kill me]

Time skip

They woke up one hour ago and Shubman is now making something to eat as they didn't have their lunch.....
Ishan is sitting in the balcony looking at the beautiful evening view of Mumbai.......with his newnormal blank face......he become oddly quiet from the moment he wake up..........

Shubman came to him with his favourite paneer chili,aalo paratha after reheating which was previously prepared by Suchitra Singh before they leave, for their lunch........

"Ishu...." Shubman called ishan softly but get no response in return......
Shubman put a hand on ishan's shoulder......lightly shaking him......this time he turned to him......

"Look.....food.....you didn't eat this then.....mamma made specially for you....please eat.....you didn't eat from morning...."....no response..

Shubman's eyes become teary seeing his ishan's condition.......though he's the one behind this....whom can he blame?.....He broke the boy from core........that  type of wrong accuse is traumatic for anyone...but family and loved one's support help a lot.......and for ishan he got the most hatred from his loved one........

Sighing,..Shubman sit beside ishan on the window side sofa........

   He pick up a piece of food and hold that in front of ishan's mouth........

"Eat Bubba"......"please"....

Ishan continued to look at him and slowly opened his mouth.......

Shubman smiled choking on his own tears.........

"Thank you baby....thank you...thank you......".......Shubman mumbled while feeding ishan.......

"Why you caring Shub....."....ishan suddenly asked in a barely audible voice.....

Shubman looked up at him..........feed him one more piece......

"Cause I love you ishan kishan.....I love you sooo much.....yes I know..I know I did a really big mistake which can't be corrected.....I hurt you both physically and mentally......I make you feel like dieing.........I know a sorry can't make everything right.....nor a thousands of sorry.....but I am ready tosay sorry till the end of my life if you didn't feel like forgive me.....I will never force you.....you can treat me the way you want....but I will never leave you......I will take care of you and protect you even if it cost me my own life.....none can hurt you before killing me......ishu....I love you sooo much baby....I love you more than my life.....I love you to the moon and back..........you can do whatever you want to with me.......but please Ishu please don't leave me alone......it's my only request Ishu and let me take care of you..........a-and if you do-don't want to stay with me t-then k-kill me kill me Ishu....I can die but can't afford to live without you......please Ishu please......"......Shubman sobbed silently..

Ishan didn't speak any further.....he just told Shubi to complete feeding him.......

After completing his food....ishan get up from there gesturing shub to wait for him there only.......

"Where are you going ishu......only if you want to tell me...."

"Wait a bit...I am coming"......He speak first time after the morning incident.........