Junior Team India

"Ishu.....hurry up....we will be late......"Shubman called his beautiful husband who was busy choosing his clothes till now............

"Shut up Idiot......when did I get time huh.....I had to pack all the necessary things for KIYAAN.....you just laid here and enjoyed with him.......I also played today.....I am tired also.....just don't eat my mind more"...Ishan brusted on his husband.....

"Are easy easy.....why are you getting angry wifey.....I ju-".....Shubman immediately shut his mouth seeing the death glare of his husband.......

Shubman placed their baby in his crib and backhugged his Love of life........
"This much anger doesn't suit you sweetheart........you just gave birth 6 months ago.....then played continuously for 3 months........don't stress yourself this much babes....."

"You have time to run Mr. Shubman Gill.....before I beat you till death.....for the last time....
I.am.a.BOY.i.can't.give.birth......"......

"Are wifey don't be this much angry na......and we give him birth or not.....he was.is.will be our own baby......"Shubman said placing a kiss on his checks.........and picked him up to place him on the bed........

"JUST stay here.....and rest for sometime.....okay......I will choose your clothes.......we have more 3 hours......"

Ishan picked up his son and laid down on the bed with him on his chest.......He loves his little family soo much.......and he think himself blessed to have HIS idiot husband......the man is full husband-material........and love his family till date..........

Ishan closed his eyes in attempt to sleep sometime.........

After sometime his side of the bed dipped and a pair of strong arms hugged him and their baby........he know the smell.....the touch......he smiled and dripped in his dreamland......

Time skip after one hour

Ishan wake up with the wet sensation on his chest.......he opened his eyes.....and a smile appeared on his face........his little bundle of joy is trying to suck on his chest......and his idiot husband is helping him by Opening his shirt buttons.......wtf......

"What do you think you're doing Mr. Gill......."
Shubman gulped at the deep voice....he was enjoying the time of his life by helping his baby to drink his mamma's milk.....

"I-i-i......."

Ishan brust in laughter seeing his husband's tensed face.........

"You're sooo silly .....you should've marry a girl instead ".....ishan chuckeled.....

"Noo noo baby it's not like that..."

"Oye oye sant ho ja baba(oh calm down baby)......I know you two are obsessed with my chest".....

"Yeah that's right"......shubman laughed seeing his baby still trying to suck ishan's chest.....

"OH my babyyyyy......I have no milk Bubba........are you hungry my prince....." Kiyaan looked at his papa with his puppy doe eyes which can melt anyone's heart......they both cooed at their baby son.....

"Ooooooo...okok get up shubi....we have to get ready now....."........Shubman picked up his son but the child started to fake cry not getting his imaginary milk........

"Now it's all your fault.....who told you to teach him that I have milk......Idiot.....".........ishan glared at his husband...........and picked up his son to loore him glaring his husband......who shut his mouth up for the moment and headed to make a milk bottle for his dear drama queen son..........

Time skip......
Everyone already came to the venue.....which is big hall with little scary kid friendly decoration with a separate Playstation........

But our power couple rohirat is still not reached yet.......

Akhira,adhya(ashwin daughters),nidhayana(jaddu's daughter)
Sudiksha(surya's daughter......I found it after so many efforts).....Ziva....all are already playing with their favorite Tilak chachu....Surya chachu and Shubi chachu......(I am making Tilak stregth....he has a gf here)......and missing their favorite Sammy(samaira).........they all are best friends at all......

On the other hand.......Siraj...Ishan....Shardhul..along with rahuldik..are enjoying with their king agustya.....(😁😁).......

Mahi vai,Jaddu,ashwin and Jassi are in the charge of baby Kiyaan.........all the ladies are as well gossiping over the high over attitude of foreign crickters' wives.......

Then suddenly a loud thud sound was heard from outside followed by a fit of giggles and laughters....

#okay okay gyus.....i am cooing sooo much.......I can't write anymore right now......let's meet the day after tommorow.......bye bye....

And forgive me for all of my mistakes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻