Junior Team India

"Surprise gyus...."a sudden loud voice make all of them to turn their head towards the door......

"RISHU......"...ishan ran towards his childhood friend and hugged him tightly....."Why are you this much late huh?"

"Are I just said na!!"

"What....what you said?"

"Yaar I said na just now that SURPRISE.....uske liye hi to Hume late hui"...he said pulling away from the hug

"And rishu where is Shreyas btw....."...Rahul asked him picking up Vamika from floor......

"Alelele.....Vamiiiiiiiiiii how are youuuuu my babyyyyy.......look your favorite unkle is hereeeeee".....

"Shut up Rishu....I am her favorite unkle from birth"......Shubi said with a proud voice puffing up his chest.....

"Vami baby who is your favorite?"~Rahul

"Jaduuuuuuuuuuuu".....

"Awwwwww Vami rula diya tumne bachcha........see I am every child's favourite......."Jaddu wipped his imaginary tears....dramatically with the end of Ashwin's Tshirt......and hugged him.....

"Ewwwwww.....stay away from me.....why you're being clingy to me?"...Ashwin faked annoyance.....

"Everyone is so wired today....."..Samaira  stated all of a sudden.....

"Wha does thawt mean....."....Sudiksha asked in pure confusion....

Akhira and Adhya just shrugged their soldiers......

"Sammy got your swag.....Rohit vai"..~Tilak

"Now what does that mean papa?"......disha again asked being totally done with that hard hard words.......

"Papa doesn't know princess.....papa is sane....I mean innocent".....~Surya

"You know Siraj there are two words you can never use in a sentence "~Jassi

"Yeah I know......Ict members and Innocence"~Siraj

Before everyone can die once again with laughter.....Shreyas entered the room with a baby in his arms.....

"Oye look Shreyas is he--wait a minute who is this muchkin with you Shree"~Shardhul

"OH gyus we have some announcement...."Rishav then said gaining the attention of the dumbfounded faces......gave a lovely smile to his husband...

"So gyus....we adopt him a week ago...actually we found him a month ago....but for some paper problems it delayed.....So gyus meet our son....Reyansh...."

Everyone present in the room gasped in surprise.....even the kids tried their best to copy their parents just to increase the feel of the dramatic atmosphere a little more.....

"Mahi vai now you become a grandpa....you come so far in life....I am so proud of you"...~Harry and Jaddu said with their most proud voice.....mixed with a little bit of sadness for being old......they tried their best to create that voice....

"Mahi vai become a grandpa...a long time ago....when we got Sammy.....cause Ash is like his brother.....and I am his first kiddo.....so Sammy is his first granddaughter"~Rohit said coming out near them....

"Look who says....only those people are old who spend their all time in sleeping and eating........"~Virat said smirking....

"Virat Kohli today.....31st October....I am gonna kill you...."~Rohit and with that he ran behind Virat....

Rishav and Shreyas stand there dumbfounded.......

"SHUT UP EVERYONE...."

#hello gyus.....I am back....as I promised here is your update.....but from now on there will not be regular update....as my 12th final is in next February.....and all indians know their importance.....also I am gonna appear at medical entrance....so I will be very busy......but I will try my best to update......maybe twise a week......

Forgive me for my grammatical mistakes and please vote and comment

Thank you so much guys for 1.5K+ views........sarangheo
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜