Na chahiye kuch tum se yada(pt.2 of MKHYN)

Shubman was sad.....there's a tight feeling in his heart like something very bad is going happen which will make him regret.........what he did with ishan was that right???.....did he really misunderstood everything??..will ishan be alright???

He's so in thoughts that the continuous ringing of his phone didn't get his attention quickly.......when he did notice..there's 30 missed calls from Rohit vai....43 from Virat vai and also 10 missed calls from Sachin sir.....he panicked badly....is everything right???......the time also caught his eyes.....it already 9:30 in night.....mean it's been 2 hours Ishan is gone......nono he has thrown ishan out....he's the cause........

He called back Sachin sir first.....with shaky hands....

●"Hello!"
●"shubman I told you ishan was innocent....it's my daughter's plan.....ishan didn't did anything.......Sara wrongly accused him be-because she wa-wanted you......I am very sorry on behalf o-"
The Phone dropped from his hands.......shubman was numb.....what has he done.......he hurt no tortured his ishu just because of some wrong accuses.....and he throw him out of the house....their home....their own place filled of their love......what has he done.....

●"Hello Hello Shubman can you hear me....where is ishan Hello shubman!!!!!"

Sachin sir's words didn't reach his ear......he already sprinted out of the house.....he has to find ishan at any cost.......he will let nothing happen to ishan........he will make everything right.....no matter what.....he has to........

Shubman searched the garden area where ishan came sometime to spend alone time......but he's not there now....it's really raining hard.......

He get up in his car and started to search for his Ishan....his love of life.....whom he hurted the most.....without any reason.....he has to apologize......he will make ishan belive him again.....he will do anything........

It's been 15 minutes he's roaming here and there near their apartment area....as he thought ishan couldn't go far bare foot.......

Another 5 minutes go.....

There's no sign of ishan neither anyone....the weather is worsening time to time..........

Then Suddenly.......he found him on the opposite side of the road.....walking lifelessly.......atleast he found him....but the happiness didn't last longer......he saw a car coming from opposite direction.........he get out of the car and run towards him and started to shout to the car to stop......the car owner did hear.......he tried to stop his car......but in the watery road it slipped.........

BANG......

"NOOOOOOOO ISHANNNNNN".........

A bloody body of a short cute person fell on the roadside......bathing in his own blood pool........