Mana ke hum yaar nahi

"Shut up ishan....I just don't want to hear anything from a traitor like you....."

"S-shub I di-didn't did th-that....p-please be-belive me s-shub........"Ishan said hugging Shubman's leg.....

"Let go off me you slut.....I have no mentality to talk to a low person like you......I feel like vomit seeing your ugly face.......what you think of yourself huh???....you'll do anything behind our back and we won't get to know about that......."

"I di-didn't Shub I-I......"

"Don't call me that.....I feel disgust to hear my name from your voice....just get out of my house.....get lost you moron...." with that Shubman kicked ishan hard and throw him out of the main door and locked it........

Flashback
Shubman and ishan......the youngsters of indian team were so much in love with each other from their under19 days.....after becoming the permanent members of ict they bought a apartment in Mumbai together to stay together.....they were just Whipped for each other.........they used to be happy with each other......were best friends to each other.......until that time......

It was 2023 WC.....the whole country again get engaged in the cricket festival as soon as the Navratri came to an end......Subhish both were part of the squad......they were winning the matches.....celebrating their achievements....but with the same rhythm the distance between the young couple was increasing........

SARA TENDULKAR....the name became nightmare in ishan's life from the start of the WC.....despite of knowing Shubish as a couple that girl always try to get so much close to Shub which crossed the line sometimes.....but surprisingly Shubman who is always a bit too much possessive over ishan never said anything to that girl---she is Sachin sir's daughter or for whatever the reason is......

In this all happening Shub started to getting away from ishan more......due to the busy schedule of WC....a few moments they got as a free time get wasted due to the girl named Sara......

Ishan tried everything to console his mind that his Shub will never leave him no matter what......though he sure feel insecure a little too much.....it's obvious for a normal person as Sara is getting on the nerves even Virat and Rohit started to get annoyed by the girl...but what can they say...she's Sachin sir's only daughter.........

And that's what she get advantage of.......she always had a crush on Shubman......but at last during the WC when she get a proper chance to interact she got to know about Shubish.......so she planned everything.....she was ready to be desparate to get Shubman........

The night after the finals

Whole country was devasted......but the most affected ones are those 15 warriors and the support staffs.....but they had to attend the after ceremony.....it's a tradition after all......many more renowned people,crickters,their families was present.......

Sara target this event to execute her plan to get her Shubman......

The party was at the great Taj Hotel.......and everyone get a room also to stay that day........

"Ishu, jaan are you ready?"......
"Hm"......
"What happened baby........are you angry?"
"No Shub just upset.."
"It's ok sweetheart we will win one day for sure"...
"Hmm yeah".....ishan smiled a little to him......
"OK now let's go "....

Shubman was very busy to pay attention to his boyfriend.......he being the prince become involved in those important talks aka meeting.....

Ishan was alone......everyone came with their partners......enjoying the party......So he just sat on the corner with a drink......he was sad...he was upset....he was devasted.......Shubman's actions was hurting him...but he can't say that to him...can he?....