Mera ujla sitara tere nam kiya(pt.3 MKHYN)

The hustling and bustling of doctors and nurses can be heard.......shubman is sitting in front of the emergency room.....where his one piece of fighting for life....his mind is blank....he doesn't know how he bring ishan in the hospital....he can't think anything now.....he's terrified....

Rohit and Virat came hurriedly to the Kokilaben Hospital in Mumbai.....the hospital management has informed them......reaching near the EM room they found a pale,blank eyed subhman staring towards the room door without blinking his eye.......

"Are you happy now...huh???...According to you now he got his punishment....you should be happy now why are you silent now.....Shubman damn answer my questions.......you took your revenge on behalf of your friend Sara....now celebrate....call her and go to party....you guys' plan is successful......go now.....GOOO...." Virat brust into crying holding Shubman's shirt collar.....

"If he wants to leave then also I will follow him vaiya....I will never leave him alone.....I will follow him everywhere to protect my ishu.....even if it is till the heaven....."Shubman said blankly....

"Have you lost your mind Shubman.....isn't it enough now....you want him to die now huh???and saying this words to gain sympathy aren't you???"....Rohit snapped holding Virat back who is breaking down crying.....

Shubman didn't say anything.....he isn't in the right mind to even say anything.....he's too much shocked to even cry......that sence is coming to his mind continuously.....

Suddenly the light of the emergency room get off.......a doctor comes out...

"Doctor doctor how is he.....can we see him now...please doctor tell us please" Virat baballed.....

"Calm down please you all......he lost so much blood.....though we supplied enough.....but his head got a very bad injury.......we have to do some surgery....but.."

"But what doctor..."Rohit asked

"Umm......the percentage of success is only 20%......he might die in the hospital bed....."the doctor said In a low voice

"Is it mandatory doctor..???".....asked Virat.....

"It is....".....

That's when Sachin sir came with his family.......Angali mam was so much ashamed...she couldn't think that she supported her daughter's crime......unknowingly.......

"Virat ,Rohit how he is......?"......

"Not good sir.....I don't know what should I do...."...Rohit said with a cracked voice.......

"He deserved that.....God listened to me at last....that little pie-"......Sara couldn't complete her sentence....

Slap...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shubman slapped her......

"Rohit vai file a case against Miss Sara Tendulkar......attempt to murder case........"