Tujhko dekhe bin mai marna jaun kahi(pt5)

Days passed.....

Ishan got released from the hospital......after a week.....their parents decided to let them stay at Mumbai...in case of any emergency......their apartment was 30 minutes away from Rohirat house.......Shubman was hesitate to go back to that apartment...as ishan may get anxiety attack or panic attack.......but somehow get convinced by Raj.......

It's been half an hour everyone left the two alone.....ishan didn't talk to Shubmam till now........he's resting in separate room......

"Vaiya what should I do now....what if I hurt him somehow unknowingly...the accident was dangerous...he got so much wounds.....what if I accidentally hurt in his wounds....what if he gets panic attack because of me....???wh-"

"Will you please shut up........listen Shubman Gill....I know what you did with ishan before was because of a misunderstanding....but your dids isn't acceptable though........it's the only chance to make things right.....Raj planned everything even though ishan's life has life risk in this....it's not safe for him to stay with you as his mental health is in worst condition.......but we belive you that's why we agreed....hope you won't disappoint us....bye...."Rohit cut the call all of a sudden......

"Wha-bhai!!!!!uff........no shub you have to do it....for ishan.....you won't get Second chance anymore.....yes I can do it...."......

Time skip

Ishan wake up from his slumber.....he get up from the bed slowing while rubbing his eyes.....

"Ishuu lookie I bring your favourite partha and paneer chili for lunch.....yuhhh come come let's eat......"Shubman suddenly bragged in...shouting excitedly..........

"Please get out....."

"Huh???!"

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IN ONCE....JUST GET OUT....FOR GOD SAKE.......I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING MR. GILL....WHY ARE YOU CARING NOW....HUH.....I AM A CRIMINAL RIGHT.....YOU TREATED ME LIKE ONE AND SHOWED ME MY PLACE....AREN'T YOU SATISFIED AFTER ALL OF THIS....YOU WANTED ME O DIE RIGHT.....BUT ALAS I DIDN'T THEN WHY ARE YOU CARING FOR ME NOW....YOU SHOULD ALREADY KILL ME......RIGHT....."

"No ishu...I love y-"

"DON'T COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE.......I WILL FULFILL YOUR WISH NOW...I PROMISE....where's that......"....ishan get up from the bed and rushed towards the kitchen all of a sudden making shub very much confused.....but he anyhow managed to follow him......but what he see there make his world stop.........

Ishan was standing there with a knife in his hand ready to cut his wrist.....

"NOOOOOOOO ISHAN HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND......LEAVE THAT KNIEF ISHAN....."

"Why Shubi.....you wanted this right.....you said me that day......that a person like me should d-die.....I didn't have the strength then....but now I can......my family also doesn't want me.....that's why they left me there with you....I won't disturb you all anymore.....Virat vai ,Rohit vai will be happy that a worst player like me died......I am such a disappointed for everyone.......today in my dream I saw that I died and you all are so happy about that.....so I should make you all happy right.....I just want everyone happy......I am sorry....I am so sorry....now you can freely live with Sara.....I am sorry for everything.......Goodbye Shubi"......

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"............