Symbol of our love

Gyus this is the flashback chapter of ishan's miscarriage.........

Flashback....19th November 2023

Ishan wasn't feeling well...he played the Asia cup.....he was alright then.....but from last three weeks he's not feeling well......though he did opening with Rohit vai in Shubman's absence in the WC...he had to do fielding a couple of times also.........he somehow managed everything well.......but what make him more sick is Shubman's ignorance.....he can bear everything but it.......

He know the WC is going on.....everyone is a little bit tensed.....but not at extreme like his husband.......the young crickter has taken a huge pressure of doing good no matter what, in his shoulder......he's the prince after all.......

Everything went good till the semis..........everyone did their best in every match and also in the finals......but the dreaded past returns after 20 years.....The Ausies who were suffering in the first few matches become the most dangerous team to face that day......Rohit and Virat's quick fire went on vain....as well Rahul's protest.........though Indians took 3 quick wickets at first but that was all they did that day......they gave their 200%...but luck wasn't on their side that day.......the 1 lakh 30 thousands representatives of mighty Indian supporters......had to back home with the hurtful memories of Rohirat's hidden cry.......the painfully sobbing Siraj....the heartsick Rahul behind the wicket.....and the gloomy faces of their 15 warriors.........the whole india was heartbroken........from Kashmir to Kanyakumari......every single cricket fan cried that day.......

The atmosphere of the dressing room was pathetic....no one exchanged a single word......The P.M. came to meet them,.they meet.....but that smile never returned.........the hurt in their heart is deep....it needs a lots of time to heal........

Shubman Gill.....youngest superstar......the youngest in the team was devasted......he knew what everyone wanted from him.......he knew everyone expected him to do something to help india that day.....but he just did nothing....got out at mere 4 runs........the young batter was guilty......for letting his team fell in the darkness of defeat......for disappointing his country...the people who believed in him.........he was restless........

After the heartbreak in the Great Narendra Modi Stadium......everyone returned to the hotel......the sky of Ahmedabad might be filled with fireworks....just if he played well.....if he didn't get out at 4 runs......the city was gloomy.....there's no light in rood.....there's no moon or star in the sky......seems like the moon goddess is also disappointed on him....not want to see his face.......he can't think of anything right now......he straight went to his room......he didn't notice his husband followed him silently.....he just forgot about everyone's presence........

When He entered his room he finally noticed Ishan......the latter look horrified.......his eyes are puffy,whole face red.....he look vunarable........
After Shubman locked the door Ishan tried to talk to his husband but that person ignored him.....he sighed...

"Shub....look.....I know it hurts.....it hurts really Bad.....but we did our best right......it's fate Shubi....we have to accept it....."~Ishan

Shubman didn't said anything to him and laid in the bed.....ishan silently followed him sensing his state......he let it heal with the time.....

Next day.....they took the flight of Mumbai along with Virat,Rohit and others.......

Shubman's heart again filled with a new bunch of guilt......the blank face of his Ro vaiya and Vi vaiya...broke him......he just wanted to bury himself ten feet under.....he couldn't look in their eyes.....