Tum to rahogi meri....(pt.4)

"Shubman what're you saying??? Attempt to murder???how???"....Rohit asked....being totally confused about the statement Shubman made....

"Can we talk about this later vai....ishan's operation is more important now" He said in a dangerously calm voice.....

"Shubman you just can't slap me like this....do you have any idea that what can I do??".....Sara brust out.....

"Sara you are coming with me at this moment....and you will go back UK tommorow....am I clear?"....Angali mam said with a Stern voice.....

"No mom yo-"

"Don't create a sense again...come" Angali mam dragged her...followed by Sachin sir.......

Time skip to morning

Ishan's parents and Subhman's parents came at early morning as the operation started at nearly 7 am.........

Rohit was standing near the door worriedly......he know the result can be anything....but he just can't lose his chotu........he literally made the boy in his own hands......he says proudly everywhere...that ishan would take his blank place after his retirement [don't retire hitman....we want only you......]
......he smiled a little at the memory.......

Virat was out with Raj to find Shubman who is missing from the moment ishan's and his parents came......but he know where the boy is.....atleast he can guess and he's sure that his guess is right.......actually he do know his kiddos a little bit too much.....ict is like his own family with Virat,his brothers and the little kiddos..........

Ishan's mother is sobbing nonstop in Shubman's mother's embrace.........the two families are best friends just like their youngests......and that friendship is converted into a close relationship by the marriage between Raj and Shahneel.......

The couple is very close to ict members....and Raj is their own personal doctor.........

Rohit's train of thoughts get a break when the OT door opened and the doctors came out........

"How is he doctor??"....Rohit was the first to question.....

"He's out of danger and totally fine.....actually there's not much.. major internal injuries.....but he need atleast 3 months to back at field...."

"It's okay doctor.....WC is nearly 6 months away.....he will be able to play.....he was so excited to be a part of squad....atleast his dreams will not Sutter......".....Rohit said ...his eyes getting teary with all the mixup emotions.......

"Thank you so much doctor....."...Mr. Kishan and Mr. Gill thanked him.....as the doctor walked away.......

"Rohit beta..!"....Mr. Gill called Rohit...

"Yes uncle...!!"

"What exactly has happened between them...."......Mr.Gill asked in a very calm voice......

"It's Sara and Shubman's fault uncle.....according to my knowledge.."

"ROHIT...."Virat came running towards them...interrupting them.....Raj came behind holding a blank Shub...the boy really get into a serious trauma........

"How is he...???"....Raj asked this time

"Out of danger....will back at field in 3 months"...

"Really vai....shubi did you hear him....now please talk to us ......Shubu??".....Raj tried to cheer up the devasted boy whose face lit up a little hearing his Ishu is okay.......

"Raj beta.....how will he answer you.....is he happy at all...??....I think he wanted ishan to die at operation table.....am I right Shubman...???....then it would be easy to get fucked by Miss Sara Tendulkar........But I don't think Scahin sir's mentality is this much low like you....."....Mr.Gill snapped......yes he loves his children...but the love for the Kishan siblings is not less than this....and He would never support no matter who the criminal is....

"Whatttt!!!!.what are you saying dad.....Shub is he correct???"....Raj asked in disbelief.....Shubman is one of his favorite people......he can't believe something like that about this calm child......

"Raj calm down....uncle can we please discuss about this later.......??"....Virat pleaded to Shubman's dad.....

"Okay Virat beta...let's not talk before my ishu wake up....."

"Thanks uncle....and the doctor did say that ishan would wake up tommorow only......."......~~~Rohit

"Ohhh"....A bunch of sigh can be heard........

"BTW where was this guy...."asked Shahneel getting up from the chair as she was hugging her papa (father-in-law) the whole time to calm him......

"He was at the Ganesh Ji Temple......sitting at the farthest corner hiding from people......".......Virat answered this time

Time skip

It's 12 am at night.....Raj is inside ishan's cabin....none went home.....everyone is sleeping in the waiting room outside the cabin.......

Beep beep beep
Raj wake up with the wired sound of ECG......ishan's heartbeat was going up and down wiredly.......

"What happened...??? Ishan Ishan wake up ishan can you hear me ishan....ishu....!!!"

He stirred a little.....

"Ishuu....."his mamma's soft voice came....as Raj has allowed their mother inside......

His eyelids moved......eyelashes shaked a little........his fingers hold his mother's loosely............

"Bubba look at mamma".....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He open his eyes slowly........trying to adjust with the surroundings.......

"Mamma"......a rarely audible voice came......

"My baby...."....his mamma hold his hands tightly....hiding her crying face behind the fisted hands......Raj placed his head on his mamma's shoulder.....hugging her from behind....crying silently........

None disturbed them.......they all stand near the cabin door watching the precious mother-son bond..........

"Ishan.....".......

"M-mamma why you saved a cr-criminal l-like me......Ro-rohit v-vai you should ha-have l-let me d-die......"....

"Pl-please kiddo don't say like that......we can't live without you..."Virat said before Rohit....tears getting no stopage......

Mr.Kishan has already joined his precious family........

Rohit slowly came to the other side of the bed and sat near the bed at floor.......saying nothing.......Mr.Kishan spread a hand indicating Virat to come......He didn't waste any time before crashing in his uncle's arm.....hugging him tightly....joining his non-official family.........From the day he meet Rohit's father....he didn't get any chance to miss his late father.....and Ishan's and Shubman's father closed the unnoticed gaps also........

Shahneel hugged Rohit from side.....Mrs. Gill and Mr. Gill joined them.....

"Ishu....." Shubman finally broke the comfortable silence.........

"Da-da w-will you m-ind i-if I de-dec-decide to st-ay as your s-son only......I don't w-want you to be m-my father-in-law.....ca-can you stay a-as m-my da-da only......".......

"I-i am s-sorry ishan......"

"P-papa i-i do-don't wanna be a w-wall between them.....p-please p-papa......I-I am s-scared p-papa......." Ishan said breathing heavily......

"Noo ishan baby calm down.....Raj call the doctors immediately......"......Rohit panicked seeing ishan....

The doctor came and everyone has to go
Outside the room........

"Shub please let my baby live...please I beg you....." Mrs.Kishan said crying in Virat's arms....after a long pause...

At that moment the doctor came outside........

"Shubman you have to take care of ishan through his this journey.......his mental state won't get well if the misunderstanding didn't go..."...the doctor said....."Don't worry I get to know everything from Raj...."......seeing everyone's confused face.....

"But doctor he's the reason..."Mr.Kishan protested.....

"But it's the only way.....".....

Eventually everyone agreed......Raj smiled secretly at Virat......