Junior Team India

"Let's go sweetheart".....Shubman grined......spreading his hand towards ishan...

"Aww Shubi......it's so cheesy....."

"Whyy can't give some princess treatment to my jaan?"......

"Okay okay chalo ab..."..ishan smiled shaking his head at his husband's silliness....and boarded the car.......

"Umm Shubi...will Kiyaan be alright at the back....should I bring him......I can manage him at my lap.....".....

"Don't worry baby....the car is safe.....and He is sleeping right....if he wakes up then we will see.....and it will just take 30 minutes so far.......relax"....

"Okay as you say Shub".......shubman placed a hand on his thighs.....

They left for their destination......

Time skip

They reached the destination after a 30 minutes long journey.......it was a abandoned park beside the beach........

it was a abandoned park beside the beach

"Wowwwww Shub it's sooooo beautiful"

"Wowwwww Shub it's sooooo beautiful"....ishan said with a amused voice....face is lit up.....

"Anything for my love"......ishan blushed in Shubman's husky voice.....

"Awwww ishu...we are married for two years..even we have a baby now...still I make you blush like that.....ah I an so Romantic.......I am so happy....good job shub good job..."Shubman patted his own back...

"Whipped human"~Ishan said and walked towards one of the beaches with his sleeping baby in his arms.....

"ONLY FOR YOU BABY"~Shubman

"Shut up"....~Ishan

"Awwww you're blushing again"...~Shubman said coming closer to the papa-son duo......

"Okok enough now......let me wake him up.....we will play in the water!!!!yeahhh"~Ishan

Shubman bopped his cute husband's nose...."ok let me....you can go ahead or click some photos of us...."He said picking up the baby in his......