when you marry your bestie

Ishan was in kitchen cooking lunch for him and his bestie now hubby......

Suddenly a pair of hands caged him within themselves.....

He can feel to whom those hands belong to......

"Shub chor na yaar khana banane de....tujhe hi kuch der pahle vukh lage the"

"Whyy baby....what's the need of cooking when I can have you......as lunch..."

Shubman whispered near ishan's ear and slightly bit his earlobe......planting a little kiss there.....

Ishan moaned at the sudden sensation....Shubman's hand started to roam all over his body under his tshirt.....

"Sh-shub....please...ahhhhh..."

"Please what baby?"
Shubman started to tease ishan by pinching his nipples.....twisting it,rubbing with his fingers.....

"S-stop shu-ahhh"

Shubman's other hand was rubbing his 2 months pregnant belly.....

"You really want me to stop jaan"
Shubman said in his husky voice sucking ishan's neck..beneath his ear.....

"No-no ahhh shub-ahhh.....fuxk m-ahhhh shub"

Ishan was a moaning mess under shubman......

But he lost his all control when shubman started to enter his hand inside his shorts.....slowing rubbing his manhood....

"You like it baby...."

"Yess-ahhh shub"

"Sorry baby.....mujhe nahane jana hay".....and he removed himself from ishan and ran towards the bathroom and locked the door leaving ishan dumbfounded......

"SHUBMAN GILL.....YOU FUCKER.......I WILL KILL YOU.....DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME FROM NOW ON"

"Don't shout sweetheart....you're pregnant"
Shubman shouted more likely teased ishan.....

" Why in the earth I married him...sala chutiya janam se tha...mera hi galti hay...."

You people think I will write smut....no No No.....itna sa likhne me hi mera dimag kharap ho gya.......🥲🥲

HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY GUYSSSSS