Our not so secret life..pt3

Time flies like water......ishan and Shubman's family arrived......so as other ict members......they all meet the baby shubish.........except her parents.......Shubman didn't leave ishan for even a moment......in between the nurse came once to feed the baby from ishan.....shubman didn't see her face......

Time skip to next day morning......

Shubman was sleeping on a chair beside ishan bed.........the baby cot was on the other side of the bed.......

Suddenly ishan started to gain his consciousness.......

"S-hh...s-hub...."..he whispered slowly getting his sence back......

Shubman jolted up hearing the most precious voice of his life.......

"Is-hu....you wake up.......baby...".....

Ishan opened his eyes fully.......and saw a teary eyes shubman staring at him already.....

"Shubi "

"I am sorry ishu....I am very sorry baby...mujhe maf kar do please....I am a bastard.....I don't deserve you baby.......I"

"Sh-shubu w-h-at a-are you sa-say-ing b-ba-by......"

"That time ishu I acted like a coward....I am sorry baby...I didn't stay with you...."

"Give me some water please"...ishan said ignoring Shubman's words

"Huh...oh y-yes baby wait a minute"

He made ishan drink some water.......

"Look shubman.....I know......you weren't in your right mind........but I just don't wanna talk about that anymore.....I forgive you.....I see the death so close jaan.....so as you...let's not discuss about that horrible moment anymore....."

"Ishan i-"

"Please........na kaha na shubi........."

"Okay....again I am sorry"

"Did you see our baby?"

"No"

"Why???"

"Promise kiya tha tujhse ek sath dekhunga....."

"Awwie.....okay let's meet her.....bring her to me"

"Yes....wait.....tujhko kayse pata chala beti hui hay......"

"Paida hone ke bad may hi tha akela uha pe........doctor ke mu se suna.....fer achanak sab kuch andhera ho gya........btw nurse ne mere se feeding karwaya......ma Hu na feel kar pata Hu"

Shubman just smiled and get up from his seat.......and went near the crib......

and went near the crib

"Ishan.....she's so like you......my princess...." Shubman whispered seeing their angle.....

Ishan smiled looking at them......

"Mujhe vi dikha ab....."

Shubman nodded slightly and took the baby in his arms carefully then placed her in ishan's lap......then hugged both of tem planting a kiss on ishan's forehead.........

then hugged both of tem planting a kiss on ishan's forehead

Time skip to one week

Shubman was busy changing diaper of his princess...........Ashmani...

[Okay let me explain gyus....Indian parents prefer to choose their kids name on letter S or A in maximum case.....so the starting letter is A.....cause your author couldn't find any new name.....]

Ishan was sound sleep after feeding their daughter as his is still very week......and as well Shubman is doing every work for the baby.....except feeding.......they are now at Shubman's parents house in Punjab.......

[They came in special chattard jet Okay....rich people].....

"Shubman beta ishan ko utha ek bar khana khake dabai khana hay...."his mom yelled from downstairs......

"Kya mom abhi soya bechara.....kal puri rat nahi so paya.........may bad me khila dunga...."...shubman said coming downstairs with the now smiling baby in his arms......

"KYU kya hua........tabiyat kharap tha fer se....aur tune Shani ko iha kyu le aya......subha bohot sare lok ate jate hay tere papa se milne....chal ja upar ja may khana bhejta hu....." Mrs. Gill said with a frown....

"Okay mamma ji" Shubman smiled went to his room......
He kept Shani In her crib......and started to talk with her......

"Shani is getting naughty day by day huh......mamma ko sone nahi deta.....huh.....dekho mamma ka tabiyat achcha nahi hay na beta.....ap achche bachche ho na........aysa mat karna Okay........you are papa's good girl right"

The little Miss Gill giggled seeing her pouty father.......

"Yaar tum log na mujhe kavi sone nahi doge......"Ishan said getting up suddenly....

"Kya hua ish...oh....sorry baby....chalo so jao hum ab ek vi bat nahi karenge....hay na Princess...."

"Nahi rehen do tum log....a jao beta apka khane k time ho gya hay"...ishan said taking Shani to his arms......

He sat beside shubman opening his shirt to feed his daughter and put his head on Shubman's shoulder........lazily.....

"Even if it drains me out....still I love you two shubi"

"Love you too my ishiepie"

_________________________________________

Ok finish....tata bye