TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 1

Hi sugars ❤️ I hope you will support this story too...let's start it...

Y/f : It's pleasure to meet you Mr.Kurenai.

Mr.Kurenai : Same here...

Mrs.Kurenai : I am so glad to hear our son is going to marry such a beautiful angel like Y/n.

Y/m : Hmmm so, when should we do their engagement ceremony ?

Mrs.Kurenai : After 2 days...

Y/f : That's great...

~Meanwhile~

Mr.Lee : Give up Shu...you are not strong enough to withstand the storm.

He laughed evily while pointing his gun at Shu's head who is covered with blood and 10 men are holding him tightly by his arms.

Shu : You said you want to fight like a man all alone but you brought your dogs with you...such a scaredy cat you are Mr.Lee.

He said with a smirk.

Mr.Lee : I can do anything to get the Mafia king's place and I mean it.

Shu : You want to be Mafia king ?

Mr.Lee : Who doesn't want to be the Mafia king and rule the underworld ?

Shu started laughing and his laugh echoed through the whole basement.

Shu : What ? A Mafia king and you ? Really ?

He laughed even more hard.

Mr.Lee : Stop laughing!!!

He shout in frustration.

Shu : You know what ? You are dead, you can't be a Mafia king Mr.Lee...let me show you who is the real king of the underworld.

He jerked his arms from Mr.Lee's men and choked two men tightly lifting them in the air.

Shu : So weak rats you have Mr.Lee.

He throw them on the ground harshly.

Mr.Lee : Attack him!!!

The rest of his 8 men attack on Shu and they started fighting.

Shu : Mafia king is not weak.

Soon their lifeless bodies were laying on the ground.

Shu : Where are you going Mr.Lee ?

He smirked at Mr.Lee who tried to ran away.

Mr.Lee : I am sorry Shu...please leave me.

Shu smirk evily and held Mr.Lee tightly by his neck and choked him hardly.

Mr.Lee : Ahhh! P-Please leave me Shu...I-I will give you anything just don't kill m-me please.

Shu : Anything ?

Mr.Lee : Yes a-anything...

Shu : One night stand with your beautiful wife.

Mr.Lee's eyes widened.

Mr.Lee : What ?

Shu : I heard you have a beautiful wife.

Mr.Lee : Yes please have one night stand with my wife...not one night have as much as you want but please don't kill me ahhh!!!

Shu choked him even more harder.

Shu : Who can't be loyal to his wife will be loyal to me ?

Mr.Lee : S-Shu...let's sit and talk...I am ready to give you my drugs share.