TWO FACED DEVIL LAST PART

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

Y/n : Shu...why you come down ? You should take rest because you aren't fully recovered...go back to the room.

Shu : I am completely fine my love...my wounds is healed now and specially after last night I am feeling even more better and energetic.

He whispered in your ear which turn your face whole red.

Y/n : Yahh!! Shut up! Don't talk about that!

Shu : Y/n...my hands hurts...can you feed me ?

He sat on sofa beside you.

Y/n : Okay...I will feed you...

Suddenly he held your waist and make you sit on his lap and sealed his lips with yours ruining your lip gloss...after 5 minutes he flipped your position pinning you down against the sofa.

Y/n : Shu~ we are in the living room~

You softly pushed him away.

Shu : So ?

Y/n : Aren't you becoming shameless day by day ?

Shu : Shouldn't I ?

Y/n : Of course you can but only in our bedroom not everywhere.

Shu : Okay...I will do as you say my angel.

You smile and took the food plate from the table and started feeding him.

Y/n : Shu...you really don't mind getting controlled by me ?

Shu : No because when you love someone you will have no control over yourself that's how love is being powerless and submissive.

Y/n : But doesn't it hurts your pride ? I mean being submissive to your wife ?

Shu : Submissive doesn't mean being powerless...it's a beautiful process of being controlled by someone special my queen.

Y/n : Hmmm but why you always call me queen ? I am your wife not any queen.

Shu : Queen means the one who rule the kingdom after the king, the one who takes care of everything behind the king, the person whom the king is marry is called queen so, by this case you are my queen...the queen of this house.

You giggles and peck his lips.

Y/n : I never thought this much my devil...you are really smart.

Shu : Hmmm that's why I am a Mafia king.

Y/n : Yeah! Yeah! My Mafia king and the devil too.

~After 1 Hour~

Only screaming sound echoed through the whole dark yet horrible basement that's when Shu come there and sat on a chair like a king in front of a person who is getting tortured badly while being tied up on a chair with burning chains.

Shu : Didn't I give you a chance to disappear from my life ? Don't you know this devil don't like giving second chance ? You tried to killed my love, my wife, my angel, my life, my everything and you thought I wouldn't get to know about it ? I know Silas told you to kill me, Wakiya and Sasha but look I am all alive in front of you means you aren't going to stay alive in this world anymore Akari.

He said darkly sending shivers to Akari's whole bruised and bloody body then Shu got up from the chair and grabbed a sharp knife.

Akari : P-Please leave m-me Shu...d-don't do this t-to me.

She was crying mess.

Shu : Do you think I will leave you after you tried to harm my wife ?

He stab the knife on her stomach making her screamed in pain loudly and she start to move on chair but the chair start to give her electric shock.

Shu : If you move this chair then this chair will give you an electric shock so, now its up to you to move or not.

He smirked devilishly.

Akari : I-I am s-sorry...please j-just killed m-me...I c-can't bear this m-much pain.

She cried hard.

Shu : I will not so, just cry and scream as much as you want bitch.

He again stab the knife on her stomach.

Shu : Bring that bucket...

He said to his guard and the guard gave him a bucket of hot water and Shu looked at Akari with an evil smirk then Shu splashed that hot water on Akari which makes her screamed loudly in pain.

Akari : AHHHHHH!!! ITS BURNING!!!

Shu : Guards...cut her body into pieces then feed her body parts to my wild loyal dogs, they all must be hungry afterall they didn't get any human body since the day they eat Mr.Takashi.

Akari : NOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE JUST KILL ME OR LEAVE ME!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!

Shu ignored her screaming and left from there and the whole basement filled with her painful screams.

~At Night~

You are drying your hairs with the help of hair dryer while Shu is scrolling through his phone that's when his eyes landed on you who is looking so beautiful and hot in wet hairs...his heart started to beat fast automatically and he went towards you then backhugged you tightly making you shiver by his touch.

Shu : Can I my love ?

You understood what he meant so, you turned around to face him with a shy smile.

Shu : I will be gentle this time.

You hide your blushing face in his chest.

Shu : I love you my angel...

Y/n : I love you too my devil but you won't ever leave me right ?

Shu : Always remember one thing love "no matter where I go I will never leave your side and you will never be alone"

You smile widely and he softly kissed you then you both ended up on bed, spending the night in each other's arms and loving each other unconditionally.

"Once upon a time...an angel and a devil fell in love with each other"

THE END!!! 

HAPPY ENDING OF THIS SERIES!!!

SERIES : TWO FACED DEVIL

WRITTEN BY : SANA HARUKI

THANKS FOR READING ☺️

LOVE YOU SUGARS ❤️