TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 4

Let's start it...

Silas : Why did you do this to me Y/n ? I was really serious about our marriage.

Y/n : That's why you let your beast friends sleep with your girlfriend ?

Silas : What are you saying ? Look don't believe on Shu.

Y/n : Shut up!!! I know very well that what kind of person you are!!!

Silas : Please Y/n...leave me...I won't tell about you to anyone.

You chuckled.

Y/n : Leave you ? How can I leave the person who is the reason behind my sister's death ?

Silas : What ? Your sister ? I don't know your sister.

Y/n : Are you sure you don't know my sister Joy ?

Silas eyes widened in shock.

Silas : J-Joy ? S-She was your---

Y/n : Yes bastard!!! She was my elder sister whom you killed mercilessly but this time I will kill you...karma is a bitch it always come back.

Silas : I-I am s-sorry Y/n...please leave me.

Y/n : I was living with my sister peacefully until you come and made my sister fall for you and she thought that you loved her but no you was just using her for your lust and when you got satisfied from her you let your friends raped her.

Your voice cracked and tears form in your eyes.

Y/n : When your friends left after raping my sister your bastard uncle Mr.Takashi was also raped her then his bitchy daughters killed my sister mercilessly and that time I couldn't do anything because that time I was weak but now I am the DARK ANGLE OF UNDERWORLD!!! I will show you that what can I do!!!

Silas : YOU PIECE OF---

A hard slap landed on his face which was given by Sasha.

Sasha : Don't you dare to raise your voice at her otherwise we will kill you right here!!!

Y/n : Sasha...make sure to torture him to death...I want him to feel the pain that my sister felt.

Sasha : Don't worry Y/n...I will handle this bastard.

Y/n : Good...

You walked away from there and your men started to beat Silas making him scream in pain which satisfied your ears.

~At 7:00 am~

Shu : Where were you ?

He asked with cold face but you didn't said anything and placed two bags on the bed.

Shu : I am asking you something.

Y/n : I had went out...do you have any problem ? Do I have to take permission from you to go out ?

Shu : Shut up...what you think of yourself ?

He held your waist and turned you towards him and pulled you closer to him.

Y/n : What are you doing ? Leave me.

You struggle to free yourself.

Shu : Why should I ? I am your husband and I have all rights on you.

Y/n : You can't do anything rather than killing me.

Shu : Are you sure I can't do anything rather than killing you ?

He smirked and pinned you against the wall.

Y/n : What are you doing ?

Shu : What a husband should do.