TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 9

Let's start it...

~After 3 Weeks~

It's been so long since that incident happened, Mr.Kurenai is still angry with Shu but Mrs.Kurenai already said sorry to you from Akari and Akari was still same but she definitely stop touching Shu more like everyone didn't let her touch him cause they don't want her to get hurt again while your relationship with Shu get stronger but he is still cold as before.

Y/n : Christina...can you called Shu and ask him to come back home early today ?

Christina : Why don't you ask by yourself ? You know he literally cancelled his 5 billion deal meeting just to take you on shopping that day.

You gasped in shock.

Y/n : What ? He cancelled his that much important deal for me ?

Christina : Yes...now call him.

Y/n : But...

Christina : Don't be scared...he won't get angry on you.

Y/n : It's not like that Christina...actually I don't have his number.

You bite your lips nervously and she laughed.

Christina : God...what kind of anti-romantic couples you guys are ?

She took your phone and dialed Shu's number in your phone then hangover it to you.

Christina : Here his number...

Y/n : Hmmm...

You press on the call button and after a while he picked up your call.

Shu : Hmmm...say...

Y/n : S-Shu...it's me Y/n...

Shu : I already know it's you...now tell me for what you called me ?

He smirked by your nervousness.

Y/n : Ummm...I called you because I wanted to say something.

Shu : Then say...

Y/n : Can you come back home early today ?

Shu : I don't take orders Y/n Kurenai.

Y/n : It's not order...it's a request Shu...please come back home early today.

Shu : Still no...

Y/n : Please...

Your voice filled with pain this time and he could clearly sense that you are crying.

Shu : Y/n...what happened ? Did someone say something to you ? Did Akari again said any bad word against you ?

Y/n : No but I am feeling scared...she keeps on glaring at me the whole time which makes me feel like she is going to do something bad to me.

You sniff like a baby.

Y/n : P-Please come b-back home early t-today.

Shu : Okay...I will come home early.

Y/n : Come home before 10:00 pm...I can't stay hungry for so long please.

Shu : Hmmm...now I am hanging up...my meeting is going to start.

Y/n : Okay...please don't forget to have your lunch on time.

Shu : Hmmm...you too...

He said coldly and hangup the call.

Christina : What was that ?

Y/n : What ?

Christina : That fake cry and about Akari ? She actually did nothing today.