TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 23

Let's start it...

~At Hospital~

Doctor : I have already removed the bullets and treated his wounds but he is unconscious.

Shu is laying on a hospital's bed and many wires were attached to his body with a oxygen mask on his mouth while everyone is crying mess seeing him like this.

Mrs.Kurenai : Everything is happening because of her.

She was crying and point at you who is sitting next to Shu while crying hard.

Mr.Kurenai : You are right since she married our Shu...our son is suffering a lot.

Christina : You both are right...

She held your arm tightly.

Christina : Why you always hurt him Y/n ?

She shout on you as she isn't in her senses cause she is feeling too heartbroken seeing Shu's state.

Y/n : C-Christina...

Tears were continuously rolling down from your cheeks.

Christina : Just shut up and leave from here!!! I don't wanna see your face!!!

Free : Baby...calm down and leave her...it's not her fault.

Christina : Everything is her fault, everything starts with her drama but end with our Shu's life in danger.

Y/n : C-Christina...what are y-you---

Christina : SHUT UP!!! Get the hell out of my sight!!!

Free : Christina...we know you are hurt but please control yourself...we are equally hurt as you.

Christina : Noooo!!! You aren't!!! You can never understand what I am feeling right now!!!

She shouted while tears leaving from her eyes.

Free : Everything is happening because of Silas not because of Y/n.

Mrs.Kurenai : What do you mean Free ?

Free : Let me show you guys a proof but for that we need to go back home...we shouldn't disturb Shu as he is still unconscious.

Y/n : You guys go...I am staying with my Shu.

Free : You have to come with us Y/n cause it's really important for you too and let Shu take a little bit rest.

Y/n : But Shu---

Free : Y/n...don't worry...nothing will happen to him...he will wake up soon.

He side hug you and you cried hard on his shoulder.

Free : We should leave now...I have to show everyone the reality of Silas.

Y/n : O-Okay...

Everyone left from the hospital.

~At Home~

Silas : I have changed the plan...kill Shu with Wakiya and Sasha.

He was talking on call with his man.

Man : But sir how can we kill Shu sir ?

Silas : Idiot...use some brain...Y/n is with Wakiya and Sasha and Shu will definitely come there to save Y/n so, just shoot him right there.

Man : Okay sir...

Silas : Once Shu died I will get all his properties then I will be the king of underworld.