TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 16

Let's start it...

~At Midnight~

Y/n : Ahh--- hmmm---

You hissed in pain and shut closed your eyes in pain as you are trying to sleep but couldn't...you keep on changing your sleeping positions but wasn't able to sleep because of your cramps so, you couldn't take it anymore and sat up on bed.

Shu : Y/n...what happened ?

He opened his eyes when he feel your moving body beside him and he also sat up and turned on the lights.

Y/n : I-It's nothing Shu...y-you sleep...I am fine.

Shu : Your face is not matching your actions.

Y/n : It's nothing Shu...my back, stomach and legs are aching because of cramps.

Shu : Oh!

Y/n : Yeah! You sleep...I need to use bathroom.

Shu : Don't move...tell me why you need to use bathroom ?

Y/n : I want to change my that Shu...leave it...you wouldn't understand.

Shu : Then explain me...I will understand everything.

Y/n : Shu---

Shu : You want to change your pad right ?

Y/n : Y-Yes...

Shu : You aren't going anywhere...just sit here and tell me in which wardrobe your panties and pads are ? I will do what you want.

Your eyes widened.

Y/n : S-Shu...you d-don't have to do that.

Shu : You are in pain and I wouldn't even let you get up from the bed.

He got up from bed and walked towards the wardrobe and grabbed one of your panty and looked at you.

Shu : Where are your pads ?

Y/n : You sleep Shu...I will manage.

Shu : Where are they Y/n ?

He said in his cold deep tone making you bite your lips in nervousness.

Y/n : In the small drawer inside the wardrobe.

He opened the drawer and took one pad from the pads packet then closed the drawer.

Shu : Longer side should be behind right ?

Y/n : Y-Yes...

You looked down in embarassment and he placed that pad on your panty then walked towards you and gave it to you.

Shu : Change it here only...don't worry about blanket and bedsheet I will change it and put your used pad in the cover.

Y/n : Hmmm...

He turned around facing his back to you making you smile at his actions and you started to change your inner clothes and once you done you put that used pad and panty in black cover.

Y/n : I am done Shu...you can turn around.

He turned around towards you.

Shu : Give it to me...

He took the black cover from you and throw it in dustbin and wipe your hands then he carry you in a bridal style and put you gently down on the sofa and started to change the upper layer of bedsheets into a new one and placed another layer of bedsheet on your side then he washed his hands and again placed you down on bed.