TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 15

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

Y/n : Shu...I don't wanna eat.

You pout and shook your head.

Shu : Y/n...we wouldn't get any restaurant on the way so, you better eat...we have a long journey to travel.

You both are heading towards his grandmother's house and he is scolding you out of the restaurant because you are not eating anything.

Y/n : I said I don't wanna eat Shu.

Shu : Y/n...stop throwing tantrums.

Your eyes were stuck at a certain view.

Shu : What happened with you ? Why are you not eating anything ?

He followed your gaze and sighed.

Shu : You want me to buy food for him ?

Y/n : No...today we will give him food but what about tomorrow and the day after tomorrow ?

Your eyes filled with tears seeing a young boy around 10 years was shivering outside of the restaurant due to cold.

Shu : That's the reason you are not eating right ?

Y/n : How can I eat peacefully after seeing this view ?

Shu : Then wait here...I will be back.

He walked inside the restaurant.

Y/n : What he is going to do ?

You keep on looking at that boy until after 15 minutes two men come out of the restaurant and took that boy inside the restaurant with them then Shu returned back to you.

Shu : They will take care of his food for his lifetime...now eat your food and smile...I don't like seeing tears in your eyes.

You looked at him with shocked face.

Y/n : What you did ?

Shu : I just buy the restaurant for that boy.

You gasped in shock.

Y/n : Why ?

Shu : So, you can eat peacefully without any worry.

Your eyes filled with tears again and you hugged him tightly.

Y/n : How can you be so caring ? I am so blessed to have you as my husband.

Shu : Hmmm...

Y/n : Just hmmm ? At least say something romantic.

Shu : Your breasts taste so good.

He said in a cold tone with his blank expressions.

Y/n : That's the reason you keep on sucking them during our intimate session.

You scoffed and broke the hug.

Shu : Yes...now let's go...you can eat your food in the car as it's getting late and I guess everyone must have been on the way of village.

Y/n : Yes...let's go...

You held his hand and pulled him inside the car then left from there.

~After 7 Hours~

You both arrived at the village where Shu's grandmother lives and you saw everyone already arrived there.

Shu : Y/n...you are on your periods...is it hurting ? Don't hide it from me and tell me.