TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 6

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

Akari : uncle...aunty...don't you think we should throw a party as it's been too long and also I want to meet my friends Kris and Robert.

Christina : She is right mom...dad...we should throw a party and also introduce Y/n to everyone.

Mrs.Kurenai : Yes everyone should know with whom my elder son is married.

Akari : A ugly duckling...

Mr.Kurenai : Akari...mind your language.

Akari : Sorry uncle but I can't believe that you both choose that ugly duck for Shu.

Aera : Akari...she is just a forced wife...nothing else.

~Meanwhile~

Y/n : Shu...have your breakfast...you didn't had you dinner last night.

Shu : I will eat outside.

He said coldly without looking at you.

Y/n : When will you come back ?

Shu : I don't know...

Akari : Shu...are you going somewhere ?

Shu : That's none of your business.

Akari : Can you please drop me to my friend's house on the way.

Aera : Yeah! Shu take her with you...it's been so long you both didn't sleep together...you guys can also do that on the way inside the car.

Shu looked at Aera in disbelief with still cold face.

Shu mind : Ugh! These bitches...always ready to lie on face.

Akari : Please take me with you Shu.

Shu : Fine...come out quickly.

He went out with Akari.

Y/n : Shu...

Shu turned around to see you and you hugged him tightly.

Shu : What are you doing ? Now with whom you bet huh ?

He groaned in anger but didn't push you away.

Y/n : Feel my heart beat...do you really think it's drama ?

You held his hands and wrapped them around your waist.

Y/n : You are my husband Shu Kurenai...I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

You back away from the hug and looked into his eyes but his hands was still on your waist.

Y/n : I am your wife and I belong to you I know you wouldn't let anyone come between us even If they offer you s3x cause moreover I know you aren't a cheap person who will go crazy by seeing girls and I still untouched by you because you don't want to do it against my will cause you respect my body and soul.

Akari : You bitch...stop your drama...you are wasting our time.

You glared at her.

Y/n : I am talking with my husband so, don't interfere in between us and If you are that eager to meet your friend then go by your ownself and make your legs used for something rather than spreading them for someone else's husband.

Akari : YOU BITCH!!!

Shu : Call her that again and you will be dead today.

He glared at her.