TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 8

Let's start it...

~At Night~

Maid : Master...you are home.

She bowed at Shu when she saw him entering in the living room.

Shu : Why are you still here ?

Maid : Sir Mrs.Kurenai told me to serve your dinner cause Y/n ma'am already fell asleep early today.

Shu chuckled darkly but he isn't surprised at all because he knew what he did yesterday after that you will hate him...this is not new for him cause he always get hate for his anger issues so, it's not new for him to lose someone because of his anger.

Shu : Did Y/n had her dinner ?

Maid : Yes sir...she already had her dinner with everyone today.

Shu : Okay you can leave now.

He said coldly and walked towards the CCTV cameras room and checked today's CCTV footage.

Shu : She already had her dinner.

He sighed in relief seeing you eating your dinner through the CCTV camera then he walked away from there to his room and fell asleep after taking a shower without having his dinner.

~After 1 Week~

Nothing changed in between you and Shu as you completely ignored him and stop doing all his work you used to do for him before and by your ignorance he felt sad and hurt, he wanted to apologise to you but couldn't...right now he is sitting in a VIP section in a club.

Girl : Sir...where are you lost ?

She looked at Shu who was lost somewhere.

Girl : Sir...are you tired ?

She sat next to him.

Girl : If you want I can reduce your stress daddy~

She seductively roamed her hand around Shu's chest to down to his abs.

Shu : How dare you to touch me ? I am already married bitch...this man belongs to someone else.

He growled angrily and throw that girl on the floor and point his gun at her and was about to shoot her but suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

Free : Shu!!! SHU!!!

An angry Free and Christina walked towards Shu and Free grabbed Shu's collar tightly.

Free : How dare you to hurt that innocent girl ?

Shu : Leave my collar...

He pushed Free away from him.

Free : Be thankful that she just talked about divorce...If Christina had let anyone else hurt her I would have buried that person alive but poor Y/n is still tolerating a person like you.

Shu : Shut up, don't give me a lecture like my dad...my own dad don't give a shit about me.

Christina : Shu listen...I know you didn't did anything on purpose...It was because you were angry but try to understand Y/n's point of view too.

She sat next to him.

Free : He doesn't deserve Y/n.

Shu : Really ? Then who deserve her ? That bastard Silas ?

Free : Yes...he would have keep Y/n happier.

Shu : Christina...tell your man to shut up otherwise he will ended up losing his life.