TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 18

Let's start it...

~At Night~

Shu : Y/n!!!

He shout once he entered in the living room as he went out too far away from the village to buy something for you.

Shu : Y/n!!! Where are you ? Come here fast!!! I brought a gift for you!!!

Mrs.Kurenai : You are home son...what would you like to have ? Should I bring food for you ?

Shu : No mom...where is Y/n ?

Mrs.Kurenai : She is not at home Shu.

Shu looked at her confusly.

Shu : What do you mean by she is not at home ? Where is she then ? The weather is so bad today...it's raining heavily and you are saying she is not at home.

Grandmother : She is in our old hut.

She said while coming in the living room.

Grandmother : Tonight she will stay there.

As soon as she completed her sentence she heard a loud sound of table turning ups and down.

Shu : How dare you to say my wife to stay there ?

He growled angrily and kicked a sofa turning it ups and down too.

Grandmother : I just wanna tested her If she loves you or your money.

Shu : WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TEST MY WIFE ?

He glared at his grandmother.

Grandmother : You love her way too much Shu where she does nothing for you so, I just wanna know how much she loves you.

Shu : She does nothing for me ?

He chuckled darkly.

Shu : Just because her efforts aren't materialistic doesn't mean she didn't love me, you know I never knew the feeling of someone caring about me but she made me feel how it feels when you know YOU WILL GO HOME THERE WILL BE SOMEONE WELCOMING YOU WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!! She is the only one who appreciated my hardwork...after Christina she understood me!!! Everyone of you guys always asked me to change myself but she never did cause she always loves me for what I am!!! She made me believe I am not weird!!! She always made me feel loved and you are saying she did nothing for me ? She is the one who tried to make this relationship work from the beginning just because her efforts aren't materialistic doesn't mean she never putted effort on our relationship!!! She is the one who always putted efforts from the beginning that's why I am happy today!!!

Grandmother : Fine but one night would not harm her.

Free : Yes...It can...she is scared of thunder and being alone in dark.

Shu : What ?

Christina : Yes...Shu please bring her back.

Shu : I swear to devil If something happened to my wife you all will see the real hell!!!

He glared at everyone with his dark eyes and rushed out of the house.

~Meanwhile~

Y/n : Shu...please save me...I am scared.

You curled up on the cold floor while tears were rolling down from your cheeks continuously and your whole body was shivering due to coldness.

Y/n : I love you Shu...I really love you so much...please come to me.