TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 3

Let's start it...

~After 2 Days~

Christina : The decorations is really so beautiful.

Free : Yes but not more than you~

Christina : Shut up you flirty hacker.

Free : How can I when you are looking so beautiful today ?

Christina : Awww!!! Thanks honey~

Shu : Can you both shut up ? You guys are really so annoying.

Christina : Shu...why are you in a bad mood today ? You should be happy that your brother is getting married...finally he will stop sleeping around.

Shu : Still he will not stop sleeping around.

Christina : But he is getting married so, he will have---

Shu : What you want to say that Y/n is a sex toy ?

Free : Christina didn't mean it Shu...she is just saying that Y/n will be Silas wife so, why Silas will go to someone else for s3x ?

Shu : Oh! So, now you want to say that just because Y/n will be Silas wife...Silas have all rights on her body ?

Christina : No...we didn't mean it Shu.

Shu : SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!! You both know very well that how much I hate rape but still you guys talk shit like this in front of me.

Free : Sorry Shu...

Shu : Now tell me did you took those girls to my personal villa safely ?

Free : Yeah! They will be live together with other girls and we already admitted them in college and we have checked their background that their families are so poor that's why they sold their own daughters.

Christina : But Shu how did you got to know that those girls were uncomfortable doing this all ?

Shu : It's simple they were shaking when they were touching me and they kept on fixing their clothes and moreover they are just teenagers.

Christina : You are really a good devil Shu, you always buy girls but never use them for your pleasure and you also help their family financially and also you help those families financially whom you killed like after killing Mr.Lee you help his wife a lot.

Shu : Christina...I can control everything but I can't control myself when someone sold girls like properties and I help those family moreover financially and when those girls got education they can work in my company.

Free : You are such a mastermind.

Shu : I am a Mafia king for a reason...I never did anything without my profit.

~After Sometimes~

Y/f : Here Silas come...

You all looked at Silas who come on the stage in all black suit while his face was covered with black veil as it's their ritual that groom also have to cover their faces by black veil.

Silas : I am a bit late...let's start the marriage.

Priest : Do you Silas Kurenai take Y/n as your lawful wedded wife and promise her to be with her till your last breathe ?

Silas : I do...

Priest : Do you Y/n take Silas Kurenai as your lawful wedded husband and promise him to be with him till your last breathe ?

Y/n : I do...

Priest : I announced you both as husband and wife...you may kiss the bride now.

Silas held your waist gently and pulled you closer towards him and peck your forehead softly and everyone clapped.