TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 22

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

Silas : They found Wakiya and Sasha means they all will kill me.

He panicked.

Silas : No...no...I can't let this happen...I have to do something...I have to stop everything...yes...I have to stop Y/n from meeting Wakiya and Sasha.

He grab his phone and dialled a number.

Silas : Hello...where are you right now ?

??? : I am still in Japan...why ? What happened ?

Silas : I need your help...

??? : What kind of help ?

Silas : Kill Wakiya and Sasha and don't let them meet Y/n but make sure Y/n will be safe cause I want her.

??? : Okay...

~Meanwhile~

Christina : Shu...how are you feeling now ?

She asked with teary eyes.

Shu : When will you stop getting worried about me ?

Christina : Never...

Shu : I can never understand why you act like my mom...you are just same age as mine.

Christina : You wouldn't understand that now but later you will.

Shu : What do you mean ?

Christina : N-Nothing...

Tears fell from her eyes.

Shu : Christina...don't cry... 

He wipe her tears gently.

Free : Awww!!! My baby is crying...don't cry.

He hugged Christina and softly peck her lips.

Shu : Aish!!! Don't romance around me.

He rolled his eyes.

Free : If you are feeling that much single then go and do romance with your Y/n afterall she is your love.

Shu : Not anymore...

He scoffed angrily.

Free : Shu...please forgive Y/n...she really loves you and whatever she did was valid.

Shu : Valid my foot! Who she thinks herself to use someone for her benefits ? If I was in her place I would never had done something like that.

Free : Y/n and you are definitely complete opposite personality Shu...If Y/n was in your place and you was in her place she would had tried to understand you because of her soft heart...I bet she wouldn't had reacted same as you but when we see it from your side you weren't able to control your anger and that's not your fault Shu.

Shu : What do you want to say ?

Christina : He means everyone have different way of reacting on the same situation and as a good husband you have to understand her side just the way she understand your anger issues, she is in pain Shu...don't be so cruel to her...she is different and she can't able to take this much hate from her own husband.

Shu : If she can't then she can gladly leave from my life...I am not gonna stop her.

Christina : Joke of the year...you didn't let her go in the situation where you were completely broken then how can you let her go now ?