TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 5

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

Y/n : Shu...are you really leaving this early ? It's just 6:00 am in morning.

You said while yawning cutely.

Shu : I have a important deal to fix.

He said coldly.

Y/n : Well! You can say that normally...no need to get angry.

Shu : I am talking normally...

Y/n : Yeah! Yeah! Replying with that cold ruthless voice with the cold face is normal right ?

Shu : Can you shut that annoying mouth of yours ?

Y/n : I am going back to sleep.

Shu : Like I asked you to come with me till here.

Y/n : Meanie!!!

You whined and was about to go upstairs but stop when a girly voice echoed through the living room.

??? : Shu!!!

A strange girl come in the living room while running and hugged Shu tightly followed by a old man with another young girl.

Shu : Akari...back off from me.

He said coldly and pushed her away from him.

Akari : You are still same cold, rude, short tempered and arrogant.

Mr.Kurenai : Takashi...my friend you come!!!

He smiled widely and hugged his best friend.

Aera : Hello uncle...

Mr.Kurenai : Hello my daughters.

Akari : Hello mom...dad...how are you ?

She hugged Mrs.Kurenai.

Mrs.Kurenai : I am good dear.

Shu : Mom...dad...I am leaving now.

Akari : Really Shu ? I come back after 5 years and you are leaving me alone here.

She wrapped her arms around Shu's neck and leaned closer to kiss him but he turned his head to the other side and pushed her away from him.

Shu : Don't irritate me Akari.

He left from there.

Aera : Hey you girl...go and bring water for my sister.

Christina : Talk nicely with her Aera.

Aera : Now I have to respect maids ?

Y/n : Wife...I am Shu's wife not any maid and you all please take your seats I'll bring water.

You said politely and went in the kitchen.

Akari : Shu's w-wife ?

Mr.Kurenai : We are sorry Akari...the situation was out of control that's why Shu had to marry her.

Akari : What kind of situation ? I am Shu's girlfriend and you guys just let him marry someone else.

Mr.Takashi : Explain Kurenai.

Mr.Kurenai : I will explain...first you guys go and freshen up then we will discuss everything.

Y/n : Water...

You gave the glass of water to Akari but she angrily throw the glass on the floor.

Aera : Akari...calm down...let's go to our room...no need to waste our time on this slut.