TWO FACED DEVIL Part - 12

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

A loud cries sounds echoed through a hospital's hallway.

Akari : NOOOO!!! IT CAN'T HAPPENED!!! MY SISTER CAN'T DIE!!!

She shouted angrily at doctor.

Doctor : I am sorry ma'am but when she brought here she had already lost her a lot of blood.

Mr.Takashi and Akari fall on their knees and cried hard.

Shu : Who brought Aera here ?

Doctor : These two boys...

He point at two boys who was standing far away from everyone.

Shu : You two brought her here ?

He walked towards those boys with his dark aura making them gulped hard.

Boy 1 : Y-Yes sir...

Shu : Where did you both found her ?

Boy 2 : Actually that girl herself jumped off from a building because her boyfriend broke up with her.

Shu : What ? Tell me what exactly you both saw there ?

Boy 1 : Actually when we both were roaming on the terrace of the building we saw a girl was crying badly and saying "please don't leave me Wakiya...I love you...I will die without you" but that guy said "I can't be in a relationship with you anymore cause I fell out of love with you" after saying he left from there but that girl jumped off from the building so, we brought her here.

Shu : So, this all is done by that Wakiya...I will kill him for messing with my family...now he have to pay for it.

He growled angrily and left from there.

~At Home~

Mrs.Kurenai : Shu...what are you doing ?

Her eyes widened seeing an angry Shu was dragging Wakiya by his collar.

Wakiya : Leave me!!!

Shu : Leave you ?

He throw Wakiya on the floor hardly.

Shu : How dare you to hurt my family ? Now you gonna pay for it!!!

He kicked on Wakiya on his stomach making Wakiya groaned in pain.

Shu : You piece of shit!!! How dare you to play with her feelings ?

He again kicked Wakiya hardly.

Y/n : Shu!!! You can't hurt him!!!

You helped Wakiya to stand up.

Shu : Y/n...don't you dare to come in between us or it wouldn't be good for you.

Y/n : Shu...please try to understand him, he broke up with Aera because he wasn't feeling same for her...it's better breaking up rather then cheating.

Shu : I don't give a shit about him...he is the reason why she killed herself so, now he have to pay for it and he is just your friend but I am your husband so, be a good wife and get off from my way.

Y/n : It's not about husband or friend...I wouldn't support wrong person and you want to kill him right ? Then kill me first If you think breaking up is wrong because I am also a reason of yours and Akari's break up so, punishment should be equal for me right ?

Shu took a deep breathe then looked at Wakiya with his dark angry eyes.

Shu : Leave before I change my mind of not killing you and never dare to come in front of me again.