21- LOVE: THE SECOND TIME AROUND.

It's already 8PM and I am currently checking the luggage he prepared for me. Our flight was cancelled and it was moved tomorrow at 11 in the morning.

"Akala ko ba kasi meet me at the airport, e anong ginagawa mo rito?" Asik ko nang muli niyang pagtawanan ang pagkasabaw ko kanina.

"Change of plans." He replied. "I am just being considerate about your feelings. I know you miss me, badly."

"Mas pinili mo pa akong pag-tripan kaysa mag-trabaho." I blabbered.

"Wrong." Sabat nito. "I chose you over my shift, over my residency, over my patients."

I just rolled my eyes in return.

"I've read that Novembers in Venice are usually cold, and rainy. You should've told me about this trip earlier!" I said getting upset. "Wala akong damit na nababagay for Italy, wala man lang nga akong mga damit panlamig. Gosh, I don't have something to wear!"

"Bakit ka ba nag-aalala? I am here and as long as I am here, trust me, you won't need them." He smirked.

I dramatically shake my head, sighing. "Matanda ka na talaga, Carlo. Bastos ka na e."

"You won't need them because my embrace will keep you warm, Yllizandra. That's what I meant- oh wait. Damn, seems like you're thinking something else." He teased.

"Wag mo nga akong igaya sa'yo." I said. "Hindi ako bata para hindi ma-gets 'yang mga meaning ng mga dark jokes mo. Oh, right. You're a man now, and men will always be men, guess you're not an exception."

"Don't be silly, look at you, your brain's dirty." He chuckled, trying to make the tables turn. "But no need to worry, princess. You can do anything as you please. I am very much willing to cooperate.. I may even take the lead-"

"Carlo!!" I scolded and pounced at him to cover his mouth. He burst out his laughter and automatically wrapped his arms around my body. "You're so annoying!"

..and my inner self is screaming, if God permits, I badly wanna be annoyed by this handsome man for the rest of our lives!

"Where you going?" He asked when I tried to get away with his hold.

"Somewhere far away from you." I joked.

He pouted, "You belong next to me tho."

damn this butterflies! what am I? 18?

Venice, Italy

Upon arriving at the Marco Polo Venice Airport, a fine looking Italian guy approached us and get the suitcase from my hand, after telling us that he's the private water taxi driver that my boyfriend booked.

"Saan tayo mag-s-stay? Tell me. My curiousity is acting so bad that it hurts!" Pangungulit ko uli kanya ng magsimulang umandar ang water taxi.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." He said, closing his eyes, not wanting to spill it.

"Carlo, isa.." I warned. He didn't even flinch so I started shaking him. "Sabihin mo na kasi. Saan ba?"

Muli nitong minulat ang mga mata at saka tahimik akong tinitigan ng ilang saglit.

"You'll know once we get there. For now, why don't you just enjoy the ride?" He said motioning me view.