Thinking Outloud

I can feel my heart racing. I can feel his smile on my skin. My mind goes numb as he walks closer. I try to find the words but nothing will come out. Stupid!Stupid! I reach out to touch him,my hands shaking. My breath catching. Will he notice? Will he care?
We met in high school. Third period science. It was his smile that endeared me to him. His laugh that made my heart sing. His touch that scorched my soul. But most importantly it was the way he always made me feel like number one. I was more shocked when he asked me out of all the females in our school to go out with him.

Our first date was like any normal date in high school. Movie and then dinner. It was after the date when he dropped me off at my house that i noticed the marks on his wrist and the tattoo that tried to cover up his past.

I sat there trying not to stare. Trying not to reach out and touch the most sinsitive part of him that i could see. He caught my swift glances, my wide eyes,and to my astonishment he pulled up his sleeve and grabbed my hand to feel his sinsitive soul. Too my astonishment i couldnt stop staring.

I looked up at him with hooded eyes and stared into his dark brown eyes. Without any hestitation i kissed his scar and got out.