Rotten Eggs

I came to next to the burning cross. I could feel the warmth of the fire burning my cheeks. I tried to get up but couldnt move. It hurt too bad.
In the distance i could Jaxton yelling my name. Pleading with me to answer. But no words came. I tried to answer but my voice wouldnt cooperate with my mind.

I looked over seeing rotten egg man sitting next to me with a gun.

Rotten Egg man: you know if you would have just followed orders and not looked in my eyes you wouldnt be in this situation. Bitch.

Anastai: ex...excuse me? I want jaxton

Rotten Egg man: where is the money and youll get to see your lover boy.

Anastai: i dont know where the money is. Besides if i did i wouldnt tell you.

Rotten egg man: your a feisty bitch. Where is the money?

Anastai: Back at the motel.

Rotten egg man: Bring him over! She spilled.

Jaxton ran to me and slid on his knees.

Jaxton: are you okay?

Anastai: yeah. We need to leave but i cant move. It hurts.

Jaxton: your leg is broken. I can move you hold on.

Jaxton picked me up and walked to the car. It hurt. Bad! I could feel every movement. Every step he took. I passed out from the pain because when i woke up we was back at the motel.

Jaxton: Good morning sleeping beauty. I hope you had a goods nights sleep because you get paid today.

Anastai: what?

Jaxton: we got a HUGE bounty off of Nick last night. If it wasnt for you we would have known he was behind all the lies.

I just layed there. What could i say? I was used as a pawn. But probably not by Jaxton. Probably by that god damn dealer we was now working for. Which made me think, who had burned on the cross last night.

Anastai: so who was the person that was burning?

Jaxton: her name was Sabrina, she was Nicks girl. Remember the house we went to and the girl that brought out the money her.

Anastai: do you think she still smells like rotten eggs?

Jaxton: (He chuckled at that) sabrina and nick set the organization up. They wanted the money but the dealer wouldnt give them any. She got what she deserved.